The result of a fight from Saturday night's YouTube v TikTok event has been officially overturned, with AnEsonGib now officially being recognised as the winner over Tayler Holder.
The bout was initially announced as a majority draw, which the governing body from the bout; ISKA, now admit was an embarrassing case of 'human error' as they have confirmed that the YouTube star, real name Ali Al-Fakhri, won the unanimous decision.
In an official statement, ISKA president Tom Sconzo said: "After reviewing the result for Holder vs Gib fight with scored 49-46, 49-46 & 50-46, Eson Gib won by a unanimous decision.
I have no excuse for it being called a majority draw other than plain simple human error.
"I am embarrassed by this mistake, not catching it, and correcting it ringside.
"I sincerely apologise to both fighters especially Mr Gib [sic], who fought an amazing fight and deserved the recognition for his win."
Fans and fellow influencers were outraged by the initial result after a dominant performance from the YouTube star, who lost his professional debut against Jake Paul early last year.
But it now appears that the result has been corrected, with Gib's manager Liam Chivers telling Mirror Sport they accepted the apology from ISKA and are happy with the outcome.
"I’m so pleased to have been able to get justice for Gib regarding the result error," Chivers said.
"The narrative for the fight was ‘Redemption in Miami’ following a tough year since his last visit to the city and unfortunate loss to Jake Paul.
"He has used that as fuel to work so hard to prepare for the fight versus Tayler Holder.
"He needed his Redemption, and until the result was correctly announced, that wasn’t achieved, even though his incredible performance received plaudits from millions of fans and also boxing pundits.
"Despite his mistake, I’d like to thank Tom from ISKA for reading my email outlining the situation and being responsive & apologetic, as soon as he realised his error.
"Some people would have ignored the situation to save themselves any public embarrassment. But Tom apologised on the phone and then in writing taking full personal responsibility.”
Sconzo had previously told Mirror Fighting that due to the bout being a 'sub novice' level exhibition, that there was never a plan for either fighter to be recognised as the winner, but that stance has apparently changed, with Al-Fakhri being awarded the win.
The event was reportedly attended by 15,000 fans at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, and saw YouTubers dominate proceedings, winning all but one of the seven bouts.
In the main event TikTok star Bryce Hall was stopped by Austin McBroom in the third round after a decisive beating in the early exchanges of the bout.
And in the sole TikTok win, unfancied 18-year-old Vinnie Hacker stopped YouTuber Deji Olatunji in the third round of a back-and-forth contest.