GOGGLEBOX is one of the nation's greatest pleasures and it's returning with season 14 TONIGHT!
One of Britain's best-loved TV show is back on our screens with its charismatic cast and comical takes on British TV. Here's the inside track...
When is Gogglebox on Channel 4 tonight?
Gogglebox is on Channel 4 tonight (September 13) at 9pm.
The show, narrated by Craig Cash, airs every week at the same time and each episode lasts an hour.
New episodes for the series will air on a weekly basis - every Friday.
You can catch up with past episodes on All 4.
We've been watching the Goggleboxers watching telly since 2013!
Who are the Gogglebox families?
- The Siddiqui Family - Baasit, Umar and their dad, Sid. The other brother Raza sometimes makes an appearance and the mum and daughters occasionally pop in.
- Stephen Webb and Daniel Lustig - Stephen has been on the show since the first series, initially appearing with his ex-boyfriend Chris Butland. After a stint of being accompanied on the sofa by his mum Pat, this series he's joined by his husband Daniel.
- The Lampards - The one new family for 2019, the Lampards are made up of sisters Olivia, 22, and Grace, 25, their 51-year-old mum Jacquie on the sofa and their pug.
- Kathy, Cilla and Elvie - The three lovable "aunties" from Leeds are back. You may recognise them from their appearance in series 11 back in February 2018.
- Billy and Josef - the pair have been best friends since meeting seventeen years ago at a Monopoly charity walk. Bill is a Cambridge maths graduate, journalist and former British Chess Champion, while Josef is an accountant.
- Alison, Georgia and Helena - Alison, husband George and her daughter Helena, from a previous relationship, have been on the sofa since series 10. Helena is now pregnant.
- John and Beryl - Both retirees, the well-spoken and argumentative pair regularly leave viewers in hysterics.
- The Plummers - Three brothers Tremaine, Twaine and Tristan Plummer from Bristol have appeared on the show since series eight.
- Abbie and Georgia - The fun loving pair joined Gogglebox in series 12 after the departure of much-loved Durham family The Moffats.
- Jenny and Lee - Best friends from Hull, Jenny and Lee watch the TV from the comfort of a caravan.
- The Michael Family - Andrew, Carolyne, Louis and Alex. There's also another daughter, Catheryne who popped up on series seven. She looks very like Alex and had viewers confused.
- The Tappers - On the show since series 1, Mum Nikki, dad Jonathan and their children Josh and Amy live in North London.
- Pete and Sophie - The pair from Blackpool have been on the show since series 10.
- The Gilbey Family - Linda, Pete and their son George are from Clacton-On-Sea, Essex.
- The Woerdenweber Family - German-born Ralph, Viv and their daughter Eve are not backwards in coming forwards when it comes to their TV shows.
- The Malone Family - Tom and Julie and their two sons Tom Jnr and Shaun are from Manchester.
- Giles and Mary - Giles Wood, an artist, and writer Mary Killen are Gogglebox favourites. Apparently they are also friends with Boris Johnson and his sister Rachel.
- Ellie and Izzi - Sisters Ellie and Izzi keep the audience entertained with their array of takeaway foods and chat every Friday night.
- David and Shirley - The pair joined the Gogglebox family in 2015 and with their Welsh charm, witty one-liners and Dave’s uncomfortable lying position they have become firm favourites on the show.
- The McCormick Family -Two years ago, 16-year-old Isaac suddenly developed Tourette’s syndrome and it was actually this which encouraged the trio to go on Gogglebox after being approached by the Tourette’s community by a friend of theirs.
- Marcus, Mica, Sachelle and Shuggy - They joined the Gogglebox cast for series 11 in 2018.
- Mary and Marina - They watch the TV from their retirement home in Bristol. Both best friends are widowed.
How can you apply for Gogglebox?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Gogglebox star, you need to woo the production company, Studio Lambert.
While it is unclear if they are seeking newbies at the moment, every series seems to introduce us to a new bunch of eager TV watchers.
In the past, prospective Goggleboxers have been told to get in contact by emailing [email protected].
How much do the Gogglebox families get paid?
A Gogglebox insider told The Sun Online that each of the families taking part are handed a monthly family allowance of £1,500.
The amount is then split among contributing family members at their own discretion.
The monthly wage comes with its own added perks and each of the families receive free takeaways to keep them going through each sitting.