TUI has released an updated list of destinations its flying to, with trips cancelled in the coming weeks due to ‘ongoing uncertainty’ surrounding travel.
To ensure that government guidelines for foreign travel are followed, the travel agency has released a list of countries it is currently operating to.
Last week the transport secretary announced that from October 4, fully vaccinated travellers would no longer need to take a pre-departure test before returning to England.
It was also revealed that later in October, reportedly around half-term, the day two PCR test will be replaced with a lateral flow.
READ MORE: Jet2 issues 'urgent customer notice' to its travellers
TUI recommends that customers check Foreign Office advice for entry requirements for their holiday destination.
Find below a list of the green and amber countries that TUI is currently operating to.
- Balearics (Ibiza, Majorca, Menorca)
- Canaries (Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma and Tenerife)
- Cyprus (Larnaca and Paphos)
- Greece (Corfu, Crete, Halkidiki, Kefalonia, Kos, Parga, Rhodes, Samos, Santorini, Skiathos, Thassos and Zakynthos)
- Italy (Naples)
- Mainland Spain (Alicante, Malaga and Reus)
- Morocco (Agadir and Marrakech)
- Portugal (Algarve)
- St Lucia
- Greece (Athens, Peloponnese and Mykonos) (non-TUI flights)
- Italy (Naples, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily, Tuscany, Venice) (non-TUI flights)
- Mainland Spain (Almeria and Barcelona) (non-TUI flights)
- Portugal (Lisbon) (non-TUI flights)
- UAE (Dubai) (non-TUI flights)
Due to uncertainty around coronavirus situations in certain areas, TUI has decided to cancel flights to specific countries.
The travel agency has provided dates for the deadline of these cancellations so people who have already booked the flight and have not yet been informed can cancel their ticket or get a refund.
These are the deadlines for flight cancellations to different countries:
Up to and including 30th September:
Up to and including 9th October:
Up to and including 16th October:
Up to and including 21st October:
Up to and including 31st October:
To get the latest email updates from the Manchester Evening News, click here.