Kyle Richards has shared the scary moment she suffered an allergic reaction after walking into a hive of bees.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 52, took to Instagram on Sunday to share the horrifying scenes as she was stung and her EpiPen failed to work.
From a hospital bed the star told her 3.3 million followers how she had been stung repeatedly after walking into a hive of bees.
And she revealed the terrifying encounter was made even worse when she could not get EpiPen she uses to combat severe allergic reactions to work.
In the shared footage she can be seen talking through the moments she had to jump into her pool to protect herself from any further stings.
While lying in hospital attached to oxygen, Kyle wrote on her Instagram Stories: "So this happened yesterday...I walked into a hive of bees and was stung multiple times.
"If you know me at all you know I am allergic to bees and terrified of them."
And alongside footage which shows the panic-stricken star's moment of terror, she continued: "I can laugh at this video now but what you can't see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me.
"My family wasn't home and for whatever reason, the people that work for me couldn't hear me screaming for help.
"My landline wouldn't dial 911 and my EpiPen was defective and wouldn't open."
She then shared a close up of the footage and explained what was happening as she launched herself into the pool.
And on an image of her attached to breathing apparatus, she wrote: "I share this story with you because I sometimes don't bother to take my EpiPen with me.
"I also don't know why I couldn't get mine to work. It's important to look on YouTube and watch the videos of how to use it.
"There are different types of EpiPens and they each work differently."
She concluded: "But also always call 911 even if you are able to use your EpiPen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc."
Kyle then shared a video of a swarm of bees and noted that they will be "moved from my property ASAP".
She thanked the quick work and great care of her local fire brigade and hospital who she says managed to calm her down throughout the fiasco.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.