We’ve all wanted to know the secrets behind supermodel skin, and how they look so good on a busy schedule, right? Well Poppy Delevingne has shared her favourite skincare products, as well as top tips for gorgeous, glowing skin across social media recently - and one £12 product has caught our eye.
The model declared her love for the cult, skincare brand CeraVe, and how it was her go to when suffering from breakouts or sensitive, dry skin.
Poppy admitted that she’d been struggling with ‘maskne’ and her makeup artist, Florrie White, suggested CeraVe’s SA Smoothing Cleanser with Salicylic Acid, priced at just £12 from FeelUnique.
The model said: “My dearest friend & makeup artist @florriewhitemakeup introduced me to this brand last year on a shoot, & I’ve never looked back. It works wonders if you suffer from MASKNE like I do… @ceraveuki.”
CeraVe’s SA Smoothing Cleanser with Salicylic Acid has been developed with dermatologists. The gel formula of the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser gently exfoliates the skin with Salicylic Acid, to smooth dry, rough bumpy skin.
The product can be used either in the morning and/or at night - just massage onto wet skin and rinse thoroughly.
Poppy’s makeup artist, Florrie White, also suggests using the new CeraVe Hyaluronic Acid Serum (£17 from ASOS) to mix into foundation or concealer when on set to give a flawless finish but also natural glow.
We’ve listed all of Poppy’s must have skincare products below should you too want gorgeous skin.
Poppy Delevingne’s top skincare products:
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser, £12 at FeelUnique
- By Terry Baume de Rose Toner, £36 at SpaceNK - Rebalance and revitalise skin with the By Terry Baume de Rose Toner. It’s a purifying toner that works to tighten and firm the complexion after cleansing. Enriched with rose extracts, it helps to hydrate and nourish the skin. This toner contains a blend of real rose petals, rosehip oil, pastel rose extracts and eau de rose damascene, which works to restore dry, dull and fatigued complexions. It contributes towards a softer, dewy appearance while sweeping away dirt and impurities to leave the skin plumper and more radiant.
- Chanel Demaquillant Yeux Intense, £24 at Boots - This makeup remover eradicates makeup perfectly from the lashes and the eye contour, leaving the skin soft and supple. It removes all types of eye makeup, including waterproof, instantly and completely. It combines effective cleansing with respect for the sensitive eye area. The upper phase is composed of highly purified cleansing oils. The lower phase is rich in gentle rose and cornflower waters.
- Facial Acupuncture by Sarah Bradden, £POA at Sarah Bradden - The Bradden Method is designed to work from a very 360 approach making sure that inner health reflects the outer. Using various acupuncture techniques combined with other therapies, Sarah helps to restore the body and create a homeostasis in the system - with the finest quality specialist needles. These are inserted into the skin of the face, neck, ears and body for an over all treatment. This then makes it a natural anti-ageing treatment that aims to rejuvenate overall elasticity and the complexion.
- An early night - enough said.