Strictly Come Dancing judge Motsi Mabuse has reportedly pulled out of a German dance tour as it would have clashed with the launch of the 19th series of Strictly.
Motsi, 40, was supposed to be starring on Germany's Let's Dance tour, but it would have meant she was unable to judge Strictly in its first four weeks this year.
A source told The Sun on Sunday: "Her diary clash has been a real headache for everyone. There was no way she could have done both.
"When push came to shove she passed on the tour and signed a new contract. The Strictly bosses are thrilled to have her back on board.
"Their main aim for this year was to get all four of the judges back on the panel, and Motsi has been the biggest question mark."
The Mirror has contacted a representative for Motsi Mabuse.
Also thought to be on this year's Strictly judging panel will be Shirley Ballas, 60, Bruno Tonioli, 65, and Craig Revel-Horwood, 56.
It was reported last month that there were fears the show would not be able to get all of the judges back together on the panel this year.
The programme returned to the BBC last year despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic threatening production.
Fans of the show were overjoyed to see weekends brightened up by the series – and a sense of normality amid the difficult months of Covid outbreaks and restrictions.
There were changes to the judging line-up last year as Bruno snubbed the BBC show in favour of taking a seat on the USA version, Dancing With The Stars.
He traditionally judges on both shows, but travel restrictions made such a choice impossible last year.
Meanwhile, Motsi was forced to drop out of judging a couple of episodes due to Covid quarantine regulations, and she was replaced by Anton du Beke for two episodes.
While the UK has been able to release lockdown restrictions in recent weeks – and aims to lift all restrictions next month – other parts of the world have not been able to lift restrictions at a similar rate.
A show source told The Sun on Sunday: “Bruno is back in the UK for several months and during that time he will work out his Strictly contract. He has also been filming another project.
“Bosses are keen for the series to return to it’s pre-Covid glory as much as possible with a live audience and would love a full house on the judging panel.
“They are hopeful that they can make it work with Motsi, but it is harder with Bruno. If he can’t be there in person he’ll do some video links again, but it’s not ideal.”
There is not yet a launch date for Strictly 2021, but the series generally start in September.