A bride-to-be has been slammed for being an 'entitled brat' after sharing her wedding gift registry list that says she expects her guests to spend 'at least $400' on a present.
The anonymous woman, who is believed to be from the US, posted on Facebook, where she said she is seeking a number of expensive gifts, including designer handbags, home renovations, a new car and money.
The woman wrote: 'Hey everyone. So we are all aware that my wedding is coming up in October!
A bride-to-be has been slammed for being an 'entitled brat' after sharing her wedding gift registry list that says she expects her guests to spend 'at least $400' on a present (pictured)
'I've already sent out all the wedding invitations. Meaning most of you have got them! Thanks for those who have RSVPd already. If you have not, please RSVP by Sunday, otherwise we're not going to be able to have you.'
The bride went on to say she has designed and created her wedding registry list for her guests, and they 'must choose from this list or consult me first'.
She then shared the registry, which included items like 'any Gucci or Louis Vuitton purses', 'any clothes over $400 from Calvin Klein, Moschino or Nora's' or a 'new car or a new trim for my car'.
The bride also highlighted that guests can buy her 'any high class paintings or decorations totalling $400 or more', a 'cash gift of $400 or more' or 'new floor tiles for the entire house'.
The anonymous woman, who is believed to be from the US, posted on Facebook, where she said she is seeking a number of expensive gifts (stock image)
The bride's gift registry in full
'The list includes:
1. Any KitchenAid appliance over $350, this does NOT mean kitchen items like an apron or a spatula. I'm talking about their stand mixer, blender etc.
2. Any Gucci or Louis Vuitton purses. Other purses are allowed but please consult me first.
3. Any clothes over $400 from Calvin Klein, Moschino or Nora's.
4. New floor tiles for the entire house (I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but I'd gladly appreciate it).
5. A new car or a new trim for my car, or anything in relation to the car.
6. $400 or more gift cards to any of the following places: Sak's Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Whole Foods, Sprouts, maybe even JC Penny. Other places are acceptable but please talk to me first.
7. Any Korean or Asian beauty products totalling $400 or more.
8. Any HIGH CLASS paintings or decorations totalling $400 or more.
9. A cash gift of $400 or more.'
It wasn't long before hundreds of Facebook users weighed in to say they thought her demands were 'selfish' and 'way too over the top'.
'Wow. Hope the groom (or bride) runs and does not look back,' one commenter posted.
'Is this person for real?' another asked.
A third joked: 'Can we get her soon to be husband some divorce papers?'
Others labelled her an 'entitled brat' and said they wouldn't give her anything more than a card if they were invited to the wedding.