What is Undaunted in Tagalog?
UNDAUNTED IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Undaunted means not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “WALANG TAKOT” or “HINDI NATINAG.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- The firefighters were undaunted by the dangerous conditions they faced.
- Undaunted by the cold and the rain, people danced until 2 am.
- The team remains undaunted, despite three defeats in a row.
- Soldiers seemed undaunted by the mission and bravely marched into battle.
- Police continued undaunted in their bold hunt for the killers of the six-year-old boy.
- Undaunted by the scale of the job, Lesley set about planning how each room should look.
- The movie, on the other hand, portrays the officers as more or less undaunted by their tasks.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang mga bumbero ay hindi natakot sa mga mapanganib na kondisyon na kanilang kinakaharap.
- Hindi natinag sa lamig at ulan, sumayaw ang mga tao hanggang 2 am.
- Ang koponan ay nananatiling walang takot, sa kabila ng tatlong sunod na pagkatalo.
- Ang mga sundalo ay tila hindi natakot sa misyon at buong tapang na nagmartsa sa labanan.
- Ang mga pulis ay matapang na ipinagpatuloy ang paghahanap sa mga pumatay sa anim na taong gulang na batang lalaki.
- Hindi natinag sa laki ng trabaho, nagplano si Lesley kung ano ang magiging hitsura ng bawat silid.
- Ang pelikula, sa kabilang banda, ay naglalarawan sa mga opisyal na halos hindi natatakot sa kanilang mga gawain.
You may also read: Wretched in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Tagged as: undaunted, undaunted meaning, undaunted sample sentences, undaunted Tagalog, undaunted translation