What is Pandemonium in Tagalog?
PANDEMONIUM IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Pandemonium means wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “KAGULUHAN.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Pandemonium broke out as they ran into the street shouting.
- The game is stopped because of pandemonium: players and spectators are screaming and staggering around the court.
- The pandemonium on the street was caused by the rumor that there was a ghost lurking behind the bushes.
- Many people were badly injured during the pandemonium of the riot.
- Even though the teacher had instructed the children to be on their best behavior, pandemonium broke loose the minute Santa Claus walked through the door.
- Pandemonium broke out when the terrorists arrive.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Sumiklab ang kaguluhan habang tumatakbo sila sa kalye na sumisigaw.
- Natigil ang laro dahil sa kaguluhan: ang mga manlalaro at manonood ay nagsisigawan at nagsusuray-suray sa paligid ng court.
- Ang kaguluhan sa kalye ay dulot ng tsismis na may multo na nakatago sa likod ng mga palumpong.
- Maraming tao ang nasugatan nang husto dahil sa kaguluhan sa riot.
- Kahit na inutusan ng guro ang mga bata na manatili sa kanilang pinakamabait na pag-uugali, ang kaguluhan ay kumalas sa sandaling pumasok si Santa Claus sa pintuan.
- Sumiklab ang kaguluhan nang dumating ang mga terorista.
You may also read: Valiant in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Tagged as: pandemonium, pandemonium meaning, pandemonium sample sentences, pandemonium Tagalog, pandemonium translation