We're all spending more time at home than ever so it's a great time to spruce up your pad, and top of our list is the living room.
Luckily for us, Wayfair have announced a living room sale with up to 50 per cent off furniture starting today.
Whether you're looking to spring (or should we say summer) clean your living room, or fancy jazzing it up with some new pieces, it's a great time to snap up some bargains.
The “Living Room Specials” Sale is running from May 29 until June 12, and features deals on everything you could need for an on-trend living room update without burning a hole in your pocket.
The deals are live from today, and include savings on essentials such as sofas, TV stands, coffee tables and arm chairs.
You can see all the savings here, but here are our favourite budget friendly picks.
- Lexington 3 Seater Clic Clac Sofa Bed, £319.99, WAS £489.99 - buy here
- Liberty Reversible Sleeper Corner Sofa Bed, £519.99, WAS £749.99 - buy here
- Keagan 3 Seater Sofa, £559.99, WAS £799.99 - buy here
- 2 Piece Coffee Table Set, £66.99, WAS £71.99 - buy here
- Attridge Tub Chair, £174.99, WAS £249.99 - buy here
- Anna Coffee Table, £107.99, WAS £134.99 - buy here
- Kirstin TV Stand for TVs up to 50", £77.99, WAS £84.99 - buy here
- Celis Reversible Corner Sofa, £489.99, WAS £589.99 - buy here
- Leverette Coffee Table, £145.99, WAS £165.00- buy here
Why picking white sheets is the one thing you should do to make your bedroom feel more expensive.
Thrifty woman turns old wooden pallets into amazing flower wall planters for her garden.
Mum transforms her grubby old stairs for £10 using Poundland buys and her DIY skills.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this
helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.