TYSON FURY has the green light to chase down another mega-money WWE crossover showdown with new champ Drew McIntyre.
The Gypsy King terrified UK promoter Frank Warren last year when he flew out to Saudi Arabia, with a face full of fresh stitches after his September 15 bloodbath win over Otto Wallin, to wrestle 27st Braun Stowman.
But his October 31 debut, shown in over 800million homes across 180 countries, ended up a huge success that boosted the popularity and money around his sensational February world title win over Deontay Wilder.
At Sunday night's COVID-19 hit WrestleMania conclusion, in another behind-closed-doors show, 6ft 5in Scottish powerhouse McIntyre became the WWE’s new posterboy with a win over Brock Lesnar.
And that instantly sparked some back-and-forth between Britain's first WWE king and the undefeated WBC champ and Warren would now support another wrestling venture.
He told SunSport: “I spoke to Tyson a couple of days ago and he told me the big Scottish lad had challenged him and he can have it whenever he likes.
“Right now it’s all pie in the sky, while the world is in lockdown.
"The WWE have carried on filming their shows at their training centre in Florida, without any fans because of the coronavirus, so Tyson would have to go over there and I don’t think that’s very realistic right now.
“But I am sure Tyson is up for it, he was a huge success last time and he got well paid.
“Everything he does at the moment seems to turn to gold, even his home work-outs with wife Paris and his kids have gone down a storm.
“So I am sure Drew McIntyre, Deontay Wilder and anybody else should be worried about his return to action.”
Warren, 69, is doing his best to remain upbeat and positive during the COVID-19 pandemic and his stiff-upper-lip and sense of humour are no way signs of flippancy around the horrific situation.
A close childhood friend of the Queensbury promoter recently lost his life and hot prospect Anthony Yarde lost his dad and nan in agonisingly quick succession.
The boxing boss has shut down his operation to abide by all government and British Boxing Board orders and he fears the whole world will change, let alone the sport.
AN ABSOLUTE CONTyson thinks UFC is 'sexy' but McGregor & Co will never earn what boxers do
WEATHER FORECASTFloyd vows to be one of world's best trainers after uncle Roger's death
GIVE ME A CALFroch calls out rival Calzaghe, 48, and will end retirement to fight legend
FIGHT NIGHTBoxing events 2020 and rescheduled dates - including Joshua v Pulev this summer
'INSPIRATIONAL'Bruno names Fury his favourite fighter and hails comeback vs Wilder
Warren said: “This is just such a horrible and terrible time for everyone, my heart goes out to all of those people suffering, their families and the people still going out to work for us.
“We stopped trying to rearrange fights and dates as soon as we understood the severity of the situation.
“I feel for the fighters below elite level because, if they need another job to help support them during these dark times, what on earth is available for them, thousands of people are being laid off."