Tyson Fury rates Joe Joyce as a tougher challenger to his WBC heavyweight title than long-time rival Anthony Joshua.
Fury and Joshua have been linked to a fight for years, but the domestic rivals finally signed to fight on August 14 earlier this year.
The booking would be scuppered when an arbitration judge ruled in favour of Deontay Wilder's trilogy with Fury, which Fury would go on to win by 11th round stoppage.
Joshua instead took on former unified cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk, being outpointed by the Ukrainian and spoiling any chance of a unification fight with Fury.
And Fury now thinks that Olympic silver medalist Joe Joyce is a bigger threat in the ring than Joshua.
Warren told Sky Sports he recently discussed Joyce's abilities with Fury.
He said: "Tyson said that he’s the best one out there. That’s what Tyson’s opinion was. Can he go all the way? Yes he can. He’s got a good ticker, a big heart. He’s strong, he walks forwards, he is the ‘Juggernaut.'
"Whoever he’s in there with, you know they will have a problem getting rid of him. He’s a tough guy. He can fight a bit. He can punch."
Joyce - who is undefeated in 13 professional fights - signed a new deal with Frank Warren's Queensbury Promotions in August.
The Brit will be keen to run it back with Usyk after losing to him in an amateur fight back in 2013.
And Warren has backed Joyce to avenge his loss in a rematch against Usyk.
"Him and Usyk would be a great fight. He could hurt Usyk, he's a big man. Could he beat Usyk? Yes. He fancies it and I fancy it," he continued.
"He isn't going to back off Usyk. He'd let his shots go. It won't be the little man out-jabbing the big man - that will not be happening."
Joyce - who is currently ranked No.2 in the WBO heavyweight rankings - last fought in July when he stopped the gritty Carlos Takam in six rounds.
He handed fellow Brit Daniel Dubois the first loss of his professional career last November.
Warren thinks Joyce will have to step in the ring and put his WBO ranking on the line as Joshua and Usyk prepare for their second fight next spring.
"We're waiting to hear back from the WBO because some of the governing bodies will be making decisions about their mandatory challengers for Usyk, and when they are going to be," he continued.
"What we don't want to do is to compromise his position. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can make a decision."Read More Read More