A TIKTOKER used CRAYON to cover a carpet stain after spilling bleach while moving out of her apartment.
User @ilickrocks said she got her entire security deposit back as she showed off the cover-up hack in a clip.
"Turned out this trick worked," the TikToker, whose name is Shreya, wrote.
The video showed a large yellow stain on the tan carpet.
"I accidentally spilled bleach as I was moving out of the apartment I was leasing," text over the video said.
"I was scared I wouldn't get my deposit back so I colored the area with crayola crayons," it added.
The video then showed the TikToker fiercely covering the yellow patch with a darker crayon.
Although the area looked spotty at first, the clip then cut to another shot.
It showed the carpet all seemingly appearing the same color – as the stain disappeared.
"I got my deposit back," she wrote.
The TikToker clarified: "I told [the apartment management] I stained the carpet and they said it's no prob and they have dyes but will probably replace it regardless.
Users were impressed by the cover-up.
"As someone who works in property management, I can't even be mad at this... respect on the color match," one user wrote.
Another said: "the fact that you were able to cover it up with just crayons is incredibly impressive."
Some users suggested other helpful cleaning tips – like pouring hydrogen peroxide or hot water on the patch.
COVID UPDATEWhat time is Boris Johnson's announcement tonight, Friday 22 January?
FATAL TOLLUK Covid deaths up 1,401 and 40,261 new cases as deadly new strain takes hold
DEADLY STRAINNew Covid strain could be almost TWICE as deadly as original, study says
'NO TIME FOR SEX'Married teacher, 35, claims she was 'too busy' for sex with pupil, 15
SMUGGLERS JAILED4 people-smugglers jailed 78 years after 39 migrants found dead in lorry
R-AY OF HOPEOfficial Covid R rate finally BELOW 1 - & could be as low as 0.6 in some areas
In other cleaning hacks, one savvy mom showed how to get pen out of a sofa with zero scrubbing.
A professional cleaner showed mopping mistakes that may be making your home dirtier.
People rushed to a woman's help after she used liquid dish soap in her dishwasher instead of detergent – causing an explosion of suds.