Strictly Come Dancing judge Shirley Ballas could be in trouble this Christmas after her home flooded when her renovations went wrong.
She has revealed that plans to renovate her plush London home have left her "disappointed" due to a number of building faults - including a leaky roof.
The star, 59, admitted that one fault was so serious her son almost "broke his back", according to The Sun.
Outraged Shirley shared videos of the water damage caused by the leak and explained her son had slipped in the bathroom.
According to the publication she was shocked to be told by the building company in question, Project 7 Ltd, that "it's not their problem".
She also shared with her Instagram followers that her son had sat on an installed chair while using the new steam shower, only for it to fall off the wall.
Shirley wrote: "You absolutely could not write this stuff."
A spokesperson for Project 7 Ltd has been contacted for comment by Mirror Online.
The head judge admitted she was full of "good intention" in the first week of renovations, as she shared a photo of herself posing with her building team.
But Shirley revealed she now feels "let down" by the work.
On Instagram she wrote: "I feel builders could have a little more due care and attention", adding that "most of her stuff got ruined".
She's had the month from hell following being told she couldn't dance in the star-studded Strictly final due to a painful hamstring injury.
Shirley picked up a freak injury while appearing in pantomime.
A source told the Sun Online at the time: "It's a huge blow for Shirley and she's massively disappointed - but she's a total professional too so she will do everything possible to make sure viewers barely noticed."
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033