STRICTLY Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli will be forced to take a pay cut over his no-show this series.
The extrovert judge, 65, has not appeared in person for a single episode owing to filming clashes with US version Dancing With The Stars.
Follow our Strictly Come Dancing live blog for all the latest updates
He had hoped to return for the semi-final in three weeks but we told this week how the plan had been abandoned because of lockdown rules.
Instead, Bruno has popped up only via videolink on the Sunday results shows.
It means he will get only about half his usual £250,000 pay packet.
A source said: “Much of Britain is working from home right now but Bruno is expected, where possible, to be there in person.
'BETRAYAL'Maura's a backstabber — I should've noticed the signs, says Love Island's Curtis
EM ALL LADY!Lady Emma Weymouth stuns as she poses in plunging gown and feather hat
BOT'S IT ALL ABOUT?Alfie Boe steals a glance at jeans-wearing brunette while out in London
LINEKER AT 60Gary on being single, prostate scare and nearly playing for Arsenal
'VERY LUCKY'Jamie Laing says he can't believe he's with girlfriend as she's better looking
A KING'S RANSOMDick Strawbridge & Angel Adoree rake in millions from Escape To The Chateau
“He’s contributed less than he normally would with all of his Italian flamboyance and high- energy performances in the studio, so he was happy to take less than his usual wage.
“After all, it was his decision to focus on the American show while keeping his toe in the UK. There’s no hard feelings.”
Bruno’s pay for the US version dwarfs his Saturday night earnings here — it is thought he gets up to four times as much.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]