IF the party season had you fretting about outfits, do not let those limbo days between Christmas and New Year be just as confusing. Six days of over-indulging, family get-togethers, drinks with friends and chilly walks can be a minefield of what to wear, so we have done the hard work for you.
Stay on trend with jewel tones and cosy layers for understated daytime looks and heaps of sequins to guarantee you dazzle on the dance floor. Here, CLEMMIE FIELDSEND has six outfits wrapped up.
Lunch with friends
- Cream jumper, £19.49, New Look - buy now
- Blue top, £39.99, H&M - buy now
- Pink trousers, £44.99, Reserved - buy now
- Earrings, £2, Primark - buy now
- Trainers, £42, Office - buy now
New Year's Eve
FLAMING GOODMum makes fake fireplace for £10 so her kids can hang their Xmas stockings
DIRTY TALKMen finally reveal the biggest mistakes women make in bed
CHILLY WILLYAsda selling snowman drink dispenser where the liquid comes out of his willy
REIGN IT INParents can film Santa's reindeer visiting their homes on Christmas Eve
FASHION FAILWoman skips Xmas party after Boohoo jumpsuit resembled a 'melted glitter ball'
I'M OVEN ITWoman transforms greasy kitchen with a Mrs Hinch-inspired makeover for £120
New Year's Day
- Blue jumper, £28, Asos - buy now
- Cream coat, £79.99, Mango - buy now
- Checked trousers, £90, French Connection - buy now
- Earrings, £3.99, as part of set, New Look - buy now
- Boots, £79, M&S - buy now