RYAN GARCIA has promised to 'put the nail on the coffin' and end Luke Campbell's career when the pair fight on December 5.
The winner is likely to get a world title shot against WBC 'regular' lightweight champ Devin Haney.
But according to Garcia, there will only be one winner at the Fantasy Springs Casino in Indio come fight night.
Speaking to Sky Sports Boxing Garcia, who is undefeated in 20 fights, said: “This is his last chance, but I’m going to have to put the nail on the coffin now.
“I’m going to have to do that to him. He got a lot of quick chances. He got fast-tracked because he won the gold medal [in the 2012 Olympics].”
Campbell has come up short in his two world title fights so far.
In 2017 the Hull hitter agonisingly fell to a split decision loss to Jorge Linares for the WBA lightweight title.
Then in August last year he impressed many despite losing again on points to recently dethroned champ Vasiliy Lomachenko.
He also suffered a shock loss along the path to his world title shots when he lost to Yvan Mendy in 2015, though avenged that in a 2018 rematch.
ED'S BLASTHearn tells Brook stop talking 'b***cks' over Crawford fight being on Sky Sports
ALL A BRIT TASTYJoshua & Fury two-fight schedule with April clash and November rematch
GLOVES ARE OFFMayweather reveals where 'beef' with 50 Cent started amid company battle
ALL WITH OLChisora insists Usyk will have ref and judges on side so it's KO or nothing
LOW BLOWGarcia called out by pregnant girlfriend after allegedly kissing TikTok star
FIGHT NIGHTGervonta Davis vs Leo Santa Cruz: Live stream, UK TV channel, ring walk time
Campbell has 16 KO wins in his 20 victories, but his power is not a concern for Garcia.
The 22-year-old added: "I’m still the young gun coming up. I keep hearing that he’s going to knock me out.
“You couldn’t even knock out a 126-pounder in Loma. He’s not going to beat me.
"That’s just the facts of the matter. He’s talking a big game, but he’s going to learn real quick that I hit a lot harder than Loma."
Campbell has previously spoken to SunSport about the delays in Garcia signing for the fight and how he plans to make him pay when they finally meet.
I am raring to go so I will be a nightmare for himLuke Campbell
The 33-year-old said: "Garcia has speed and power and a lot of social media fame but he also looks like he could take a good beating.
“I still feel like a fresh up-and-comer but I am also ready to be the boogieman for these new kids on the block, I feel I am the toughest fight for all of these guys.
“Garcia was supposed to fight on July 4, against Abner Mares who usually fights at featherweight and has not boxed in two years, but he pulled out because the money was not good enough.
“Well I am no featherweight and I am raring to go so I will be a nightmare for him."
Meanwhile Garcia has some distractions heading into his big fight.
He has been labelled a "piece of s***" by his pregnant girlfriend after he was caught kissing another woman.
The boxer was seen kissing TikTok star Malu Trevejo outside of a restaurant in Los Angeles.