RITA Ora, who is in hot water after attending a private bash during lockdown, has just taken a punch to the face to help fundraise for the NHS.
The singer, 30, appears in star studded video which sees her get knocked backwards onto a bed, in a bid to raise £1million for the Intensive Care Society (ICS).
Rita sparked outrage after she had bash with 'around seven guests' on Saturday night at an illegal 30th lockdown party.
The chart-topper partied with guests including model sisters Cara and Poppy Delevingne and TOWIE pal Vas Morgan.
But now the star has appeared in a video for the Keep Fighting campaign which supports NHS intensive care units across the country.
Appearing along side stars such as Olivia Colman and Sienna Miller, the funny video pays homage to the American Boss Bitch Fight video which went viral earlier this year.
Many of the nation’s most loved actors, comedians and sports stars lent their hand to spread the message, "Keep Fighting for the NHS/ICS frontline staff".
The campaign, shot entirely on smartphones, next Wednesday on In Player with viewers paying as little as £5 to gain access to the campaign.
Money raised will go to ICS which supports NHS frontliners whose work throughout the coronavirus pandemic has been so crucial.
In the video, Rita is decked out in a 60s inspired look with orange flair trousers, pointy heels and an oversized white cashmere cardigan.
Her blonde hair is styled in a half-up, half-down look and the singer completed the ensemble with some gravity defying batwing eyeliner.
She cops a punch off actress Ruth Madeley and tumbles back onto the bed.
As Rita gets back up she says, "ouch babe, don't you know I'm so hot right now" before winking at the camera and kicking at the lens.
Hot Right Now singer Rita apologised this week after her party and offered to pay the £10,000 fine for breaking strict lockdown guidelines.
In her apology statement, she said: "I attended a small gathering with some friends to celebrate my 30th birthday.
"It was a spur of the moment decision made with the misguided view that we were coming out of lockdown and this would be okay
"I'm deeply sorry for breaking the rules and in turn understand that this puts people at risk.
"This was a serious and inexcusable error or judgement. Given the restrictions, I realise how irresponsible these actions were and I take full responsibility.
"I feel particularly embarrassed knowing firsthand how hard people have worked to combat this terrible illness and being fully aware of the sacrifices that people and businesses have made to keep us all safe.
'NOT TODAY'Naked Attraction contestant dumped by his date after VERY dirty chat-up line
OUT OF ORARita Ora 'hasn't volunteered for a single NHS task despite signing up in April'
'The pain is unbearable'Love Island's Jess Hayes devastated as she loses baby at 19 weeks
MUM LIFE!Stacey Solomon shops in her PJs and slippers as she buys Christmas decorations
WAX FACTORPregnant Dani Dyer says mum Jo insists she waxes her bits before giving birth
ULRI-GHT NOWUlrika Jonsson, 53, says she's a 'sexual creature' who enjoys sex more now
"Even though this won't make it right, I want to sincerely apologise."
A Government spokesman has said everyone, including celebs, must abide by the lockdown rules, adding: "Everyone must continue to follow the rules, or we risk losing control of this virus again.”
Meanwhile, Casa Cruz's owner Nicholas Fallows has reportedly said he knew nothing about the illegal shindig.
It's believed Rita has been forced to pull out of her upcoming appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show following the backlash.