Rita Ora 's week has gone from bad to worse as it’s revealed she flouted strict coronavirus rules for a second time.
The star was left red-faced when she was forced to pay up a £10,000 fine an the "inexcusable" event after she invited hoards of her showbiz pals to her 30th birthday party last month.
After raising eyebrows of many angry fans, Rita was forced to issue a public apology for her "spur of the moment" bash.
But it seems the party wasn’t the only rule the pop star was willing to breach as it’s now been revealed she had flown by private jet to Cairo, Egypt, on November 21 to perform at the five-star W Hotel, and failed to self-isolate on her return to the UK a day later.
Under current government rules, she should have put herself in quarantine for 14 days when she got home.
But instead, Rita was seen arriving at Casa Cruz restaurant in London's Notting Hill on November 28, where she held her big birthday bash during England's second country-wide lockdown.
After the pictures emerged from her bash, furious fans hit out on social media prompting Rita to issue an apology.
Rita then took to her Instagram Story, writing: "Hello all, I attended a small gathering with some friends to celebrate my 30th birthday.
"It was a spur of the moment decision made with the misguided view that we were coming out of lockdown and this would be OK... I'm deeply sorry for breaking the rules and in turn understand that this puts people at risk."
"This was a serious and inexcusable error of judgement. Given the restrictions, I realise how irresponsible these actions were and I take full responsibility."
She added: "I feel particularly embarrassed knowing first-hand how hard people have worked to combat this terrible illness and being fully aware of the sacrifices that people and businesses have made to help keep us all safe.
"Even though this won't make it right, I want to sincerely apologise."
The singer offered to pay a £10,000 fine for hosting the bash, but failed to mention her trip to Egypt or breaking a second set of strict rules.
After the latest revelation by the Mail on Sunday of her second lot of lockdown rule breaking, Rita has been forced to make another grovelling apology.
In a statement, she told the publication: “I recently flew to Egypt to perform at a corporate event for a private company, where my travel party followed protocol and presented negative Covid tests upon entry, as required by Egyptian authorities.
“Upon my return to Britain, I should have followed Government advice and isolated myself for the required period. As you know, I didn’t follow Government advice and… I apologise again, unreservedly.
“While I realise the apologetic words of a pop star might not carry much weight, especially one who has broken the rules like I have, I do realise some might seek to follow my example.
“My message to them is simple: please don’t. The guilt and shame I’ve carried this week for my mistake aren’t worth it. Instead, continue to listen to the Government advice and the voices of the heroes of the NHS and take the required precautions.
“I hope to one day make it up to the public who have given me so much support over the years and, in particular, make it up to the heroes of the NHS…In the meantime, I will be donating my fee from Egypt to charity.
“Be better than I have been and learn from my mistakes so you don’t have to learn the hard way yourselves.
Her latest grovelling apology comes after the venue which held her lockdown-breaking birthday party has been bombarded with one-star reviews following her bash.
It's reported that so many negative reviews have been posted by people angry about what she's done that TripAdvisor have had to stop any new reviews.
Meanwhile, Rita has reportedly launched her own investigation into finding who had revealed the details of her 30th birthday celebrations.
A source has told The Sun that Rita is looking to follow in the footsteps of Coleen Rooney, who is in a legal battle with Rebekah Vardy, in what has been dubbed the Wagatha Christie trial.
Rita is said to have "game plan" with the view of exposing the person who had exposed her party.
The source said that Rita feels "humiliated" about her "transgression coming to light" and has "agreed to pay a £10,000 fine" if it is issued.
The source has suggested that "her closest confidantes have been getting in her ear" with suggestions that it was someone at her gathering who is responsible for the leak.
They continued to say that a "guilty conscience" or someone who "didn’t make the cut" for the final guest list, may have been the one who betrayed her.
Photos appeared showing police trying to get into the Casa Cruz restaurant in Notting Hill, West London, as the party continued inside on Saturday night.
Model Cara Delevingne was among the guests being seen arriving at the back door of the venue.
The source added that Rita is feeling "paranoid" as the party was "meant to be secret."
She is upset that someone had made sure that "police and photographers knew it was happening."
Rita is reportedly "devising a game plan and setting traps" in the hope of finding the whistleblower, much like "Coleen did in the Wagatha Christie drama."
Humiliated Rita pulled out of an appearance on ITV's Jonathan Ross Show, which aired this weekend, and police have reportedly taken CCTV equipment from the restaurant as they investigate the alleged lockdown breach.