PRINCE Andrew "vanished" from official royal records for days at the exact times Virginia Roberts claims she had sex with him.
The Duke of York was between his regal duties on two of the three occasions he is said to have bedded Jeffrey Epstein's teen "sex slave."
On the third occasion a royal aide revealed there were "gaps" in his duties where he was reportedly "unaccompanied."
Roberts - then aged 17 - claims she was “forced” by Epstein to have sex with the Duke in London, in the shamed financier’s New York mansion and on his private island of Little St James.
When asked about the shocking allegations by the BBC the under-fire royal claimed his innocence.
“I don’t think that could have happened at all,” the Duke of York told Emily Maitlis during a "car crash" interview.
However, Buckingham Palace records and flight logs for Epstein's private jets suggest Andrew was in the same places as Roberts on each of the occasions she claims they had sex.
Roberts was on a whistle-stop tour of Europe when she arrived London on March 9, 2001 - the time she was famously pictured with the Prince.
She says she partied with the royal in Tramp nightclub before claiming they had sex for the first time in Ghislaine Maxwell's home in Belgravia, London.
It's been reported the alleged encounter was "likely" to have taken place on the night of March 10, just a day after Roberts arrived in the capital.
However, the Prince insists he took his daughter Beatrice to a party at a Pizza Express in Woking that day before spending the evening with his children.
At the time he was on a week-long break - March 5 to March 12 - between official duties, records seen by the Sun Online reveal.
One month later - on April 9 - official Buckingham Palace Court Circulars show Andrew flew to New York for the start of a royal visit.
The same day Roberts flew from Palm Beach to Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on Epstein's private jet the 'Lolita Express'.
The airport is located just a half an hour drive away from Manhattan, where Epstein’s lavish multi-storey home is located.
According to Roberts, it was around this time she was "ordered" to the "sex mansion" where she alleges she had sex with Andrew on a massage table.
The Sun Online has already reported how during his three days in the US the Prince was unaccompanied for hours.
An aide who travelled with him to New York and Boston admitted there were possible “gaps” in his royal itinerary.
Flight logs then show Roberts and Epstein left New York on April 11 and headed to his private Caribbean hideaway in the US Virgin Islands.
Andrew reportedly arrived in the Bahamas - just 90 minutes away - on April 15 for a short holiday with his ex-wife and their daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, then aged 12 and 11.
However, questions have been asked whether or not he stopped off at Epstein's private island in the intervening four days.
Roberts has shockingly claimed she had sex with Andrew during a huge romp at Epstein's exclusive island retreat.
CARIBBEAN ISLAND 'ORGY'
“The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands,” she wrote in a filing to a Florida court in 2015.
“I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together."
However, her allegations were struck from the US court record later that year.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson told the Sun Online tonight: "All official engagements undertaken by members of the Royal Family are recorded on the Court Circular.
"We wouldn’t comment on how members of the Royal Family spend their private time."
In response to Roberts' allegations against the royal, the Palace has said previously: "Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.
"It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation."
Andrew's next official royal duties began on April 19 when he arrived in South Korea for the start of a week-long trade mission.
The scandal-hit Prince broke cover today for the first time since the Queen sensationally sacked him.
The Duke of York, 59, put on a brave face just hours after releasing a bombshell statement revealing he was stepping down from his royal duties.
The embattled prince was stripped of his royal duties and £249,000 sovereign grant in the wake of a car-crash Newsnight interview over his relationship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
The Queen is understood to have come to the decision after consulting Prince Charles.
A lawyer for Epstein's victims has already called on Prince Andrew to voluntarily speak to the FBI about what he knows.
Gloria Allred said: “Every day where someone who has relevant information does not come forward may seem like a year to those who are victims and who are suffering and who deserve the truth.
“Given that Prince Andrew has at least some knowledge of who was there in the various homes that he visited of Mr Epstein in New York and Palm Beach and the Virgin Islands, he certainly could provide information to investigators.”