Pontins holiday parks are set to reopen on July 6 until 30th August after shutting due to coronavirus.
The company, which owns six UK parks, announced the news on its website.
It has had to overhaul its offerings in order to abide by new social distancing rules.
This means all accommodation will be self-catering, activities will be limited and there will be no entertainment.
A statement on the company website reads: "Pontins Holiday Parks and Sand Bay & Pakefield Holiday Villages are re-opening from 6th July 2020 in line with current government advice.
"At this time we can only offer self catered breaks.
"Following government guidelines there will be no entertainment and the activities on park will be limited as social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
"Pontins Holidays takes the health & safety of all its guests and staff very seriously and as such please be advised we will review and update this information as it is released by the government.
"All our parks and holiday villages are situated a stone's throw from the beach; the weather is set to be fantastic; we look forward to welcoming you back."
Pontins had previously said its resorts will be closed until 2021.
But now the holiday company is offering a coronavirus guarantee with all holidays - offering the chance to claim a refund or rebook for 2021.
It comes as Haven holiday parks announced plans to reopen on July 3, provided government restrictions allow overnight stays.
On May 28, Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden said staycations may be permitted this summer.
Summer holidays abroad are unlikely this year, with strict travel restrictions still in place and many airline' services greatly limited.
But Mr Dowden raised hopes for holidays at home if the rate of infection, or R value, could be suppressed to avoid creating another surge in cases.
He told the Downing Street press conference: “I would love to get the tourism sector up as quickly as we possibly can.
" We’ve set this very ambitious plan to try and get it up and running by the beginning of July.
“Clearly, we can only do it if it’s safe to do so because I think the worst thing for our tourism sector would be to start, then see the R rate rise out of control, see a second peak that overwhelms the NHS that we then have to slam on the brakes again.”