OZZY Osbourne has cancelled his US tour as he continues to recover from a fall.
The Prince of Darkness, who revealed last month he was battling Parkinson’s disease, hoped to be back on stage in May.
But he is still recovering from surgery after the fall at his LA mansion and is taking more time out.
A source said: “He’s still in a lot of pain, and as much as he’s desperate to get back on tour he doesn’t want to rush into it before he can give it his all. At the minute, it just isn’t possible.”
Ozzy, 71, has admitted struggling to cope since being diagnosed with a mild form of Parkinson’s and last performed on New Year’s Eve in 2018.
After the fall, he said surgery on his neck had “screwed all my nerves”.
'SHE SAID SHE WAS SAD'Caroline Flack sent worrying messages before her death says friend
Dan WoottonI was lucky to know Caroline - the divisiveness since her death would upset her
VEX FACTORSimon Cowell so terrified of coronavirus he & son Eric will wear masks in public
BEST BAR NONEEastEnders' Jane Slaughter on her 35 iconic years as Queen Vic barmaid Tracey
SWARM IN HERENicola Roberts says she struggled to breathe & panicked in Queen Bee costume
WRIGHT BACK AT THE STARTMark Wright will return to Towie for its 10th anniversary special
The former Black Sabbath singer had scheduled a two-month trip around the US, beginning on May 27 in Atlanta, Georgia.
But the tour, due to finish in Las Vegas on July 31, has had to be scrapped. The source said: “It’s a huge disappointment for him and everyone involved but he knows it’s the right decision and hopes it will mean he makes it back to full strength before his UK gigs this autumn.”
His UK tour is scheduled to get under way in Newcastle in October.