A MUM has shared stomach-churning photos of the thick black mould inside her son's bath toys - as she urges parents to throw them away.
She decided to take a closer look after reading about another child who nearly lost his eyesight by squirting himself in the eye with a dirty bath toy.
So she cut the plastic bath toys open and was "disgusted" by what she found - with dangerous mould growing even though she washes them regularly.
Warning other parents, she wrote on Facebook: "Please throw these bath toys away it's disgusting - I feel sick looking at it.
"For those of you who saw the post I shared the other day of the little boy who accidentally squirted himself in the eye with one of his bath toys and it got really bad infected, y’all...
"I just cut my kids bath toys open and needless to say, they are all going in the trash and I will never buy another and I would suggest you all do the same!
"They say Mold grows in them because they’re never able to fully dry out! I’ve never been more disgusted in my life!!"
SLEIGHING ITMum praised for Christmas card hack so her daughter can sign cards in seconds
KOR BLIMEYMum bags £265 Michael Kors boots for just £49 & says more bargains are on offer
BUILDING FRIGHTWoman texts builder asking why he walked out and gets VERY creepy reply
DOLLED UPI’ve spent £15k on fillers, I want a plastic gf but women are put off by my look
SLEEP TIGHTThere are 4 types of sleeper & it’s bad if you’re a wolf living with a lion
BABY ON BOARDMillie Radford says she carries Ophelia as she's not a fan of her £800 pram
"Yes I clean my kids toys but you cannot dry them out fully, therefore mold grows because it’s wet - I’m sure y’all don’t cook your kids Dino chicken nuggets either".
We previously reported on a mum who used £3.50 spray from Asda to get rid of washing machine mould in minutes.