A MUM was left with horrific leg burns after being scalded by a cup of McDonald's hot water, she claims.
Rosie Chapman said the cup was "poorly put together", causing the water to spill over her.
The 28-year-old was left "crying in pain" after the scalding water burnt her leg as she sat in her car near the branch in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Shocking photos show how Rosie's inner thigh has been left blistered and raw.
Another picture shows her scarred legs wrapped in medical plastic.
She posted on McDonald's Facebook page: "After a poorly put together cup containing scalding hot water.
"I was refused to be let into the store for a wet towel, water, ice, or anything I was screaming in pain for."
"After sitting on the floor in the bathroom with my skin blistering, I was crying, scared and in pain - and told to leave as it was closing time!
"I may possibly need a skin graft.
"Please explain why your staff are so poorly trained, your drinks could be hot enough to cause this and where the hell was any ounce of compassion for the pain and suffering I was dealing with."
The mum subsequently tweeted: "You will see from the CCTV exactly how it all panned out. I'm so upset with how little compassion any of the staff had that night.
"I was not some teenager loitering outside being a nuisance.
"I'm a mother to three children, who I cannot care for at this moment in time."
The images shocked social media users online.
Sarah Boenke posted: "That's horrific.
"I'm so sorry. Bless you, you should get compensated from McDonald's - their cups are clearly unsafe or staff are not paying attention, causing potential life-changing injuries."
Another commented: "Omg, I hope you have a speedy recovery."
Ella Louise Scarrott said: "I hope you heal as quickly as possible. Absolute disgrace."
JAB TRIAL DEATHVolunteer in Oxford Uni Covid vaccine trial who took placebo dies of virus
DAD'S HELLHero dad thought he'd saved both sons, 3 and 4, from fire - but only grabbed 1
THE CLUCK'N CHEEK!McDonald's selling meals using food over a MONTH past best before dates
LOCKDOWN SUICIDEMum hanged herself after fears kids' teachers thought she was too stern
DARK TIMESPM accuses Starmer of wanting to 'turn lights out' with national circuit breaker
LIVES DESTROYEDWife of football fan, 48, blasts hooligans who attacked him after he dies
A McDonald's spokesperson said: "The health and safety of our people and our customers is our priority, and we are sorry to hear about this incident.
"Having investigated the incident with the restaurant, we understand the team offered assistance to the customer as soon as they were made aware of what had happened.
"Our Customer Services Team is currently in contact with the customer."