Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have officially dropped their "Sussex Royal" branding.
The Royal couple were earlier rumoured to be scrapping the brand and now a spokesperson for the pair has confirmed it.
Harry and Meghan started using the brand after breaking away from Kensington Palace and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The spokeswoman said: "While The Duke and Duchess are focused on plans to establish a new non-profit organisation, given the specific UK Government rules surrounding use of the word Royal, it has been therefore agreed that their non-profit organisation, when it is announced this Spring, will not be named Sussex Royal Foundation.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex do not intend to use 'Sussex Royal' in any territory post Spring 2020."
It is believed that the couple had hoped to continue using the name until the Queen intervened - reports Mirror Online.
They reportedly spent a huge amount of money trademarking the Sussex Royal brand after they stepped back from their roles as senior royals last month.
According to reports, Meghan had told pals that using the word royal "shouldn't even be an issue in the first place and it's not like they want to be in the business of selling T-shirts and pencils".
The couple, who married in May 2018, will complete their final duties on March 9 and officially leave their royal duties behind on March 31.
They will no longer carry out duties on behalf of the Queen from this date, though this will be reviewed in 12 months time.