Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will celebrate their first Thanksgiving in the US with a quiet dinner, and a home-cooked meal with fresh vegetables from their garden, an expert has claimed.
The couple will take part in the holiday as a family at their £10 million Santa Barbara mansion.
Harry, 35, and Meghan 39, will have a "cosy" holiday with 19-month-old Archie, according to royal biographer, Omid Scobie, author of bombshell book Finding Freedom - Harry and Meghan and the making of a modern royal family.
He tweeted: "They are going to have a quiet dinner at home and are looking forward to celebrating their first American Thanksgiving in the States as a family.
"They plan to enjoy a home-cooked meal with traditional Thanksgiving dishes, including recipes made with fresh vegetables from their garden."
Reports also claim Meghan, who is a "talented chef" according to royal correspondent Katie Nicholl speaking to OK! Magazine, will be cooking for the family.
In 2019 the pair, who earlier this year quit as senior royals, reportedly spent Thanksgiving with Meghan's mum, Doria Ragland, reports Mail Online.
Katie said: "Meghan loves being in the kitchen. She's a talented chef and takes great pleasure in bringing people together over a family meal.
"There won't be any staff helping her - she'll definitely be wearing the apron."
Harry and Meghan will also not come back to Britain for Christmas - meaning the Queen will not be reunited with Archie, reports have said.
They are said to have intended to return in December with their son to see the Royal Family.
But the delay of Meghan’s privacy trial until next autumn means they will stay in the US instead.
The Queen, 94, and other members of the Firm are said to be "very sad" that they haven’t seen much of Archie, the Mail on Sunday reported.
On Wednesday, Meghan published an emotional piece in the New York Times describing the miscarriage she tragically suffered in July.
Meghan and Harry allegedly took several months to come to terms with the tragic loss of their second child in private before speaking out.
A source close to the couple claims they took their time to process the July miscarriage, which Meghan revealed to the world.