Forget chocolate, this year we want to count down to the big day with some must have beauty bits - and Marks & Spencer is the latest retailer to unveil its offering for Christmas 2021.
Beauty and skincare fans will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the popular M&S calendar as it won’t be available in stores and online until 28th October 2021.
But, as always we’re here to give you a sneak peak of what you’ll find behind the 25 doors.
The calendar this year features 25 carefully curated products for you to discover in the run-up to Christmas, including a selection of covetable third-party brands as well as some of M&S' own-brand favourites.
Best of all? The M&S Advent Calendar is filled with beauty products worth a whopping £300 but can be yours for just £40 when you spend £30 on clothing, home or beauty either in store or online - how good is that?
M&S Beauty Advent Calendar contains:
- Autograph Colour Balm Lip Shine
- Apothecary Calm Body Wash
- Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-In Treatment
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
- L’Occitane Shea Shower Oil
- Prai 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Crème
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream
- Alpha H Rose Liquid Gold
- Pure Super Hydrate Day Cream
- Fragrance Society Orange, Bergamot & Lemon Grass Hand Cream
- Formula Absolute Sleep Cream
- Eyeko Black Magic Travel Size Mascara
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner
- Ren Kelp Body Wash
- Ren Kelp Hand Lotion
- L’Occitane Precious Cream
- Nails INC Tis The Season To Sparkle Nail Polish
- Percy & Reed Wonder Balm Hair Primer
- Philip Kingsley Pure Colour Gloss
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
- Prai Ageless Hand Crème
- This Works Stress Check Breathe In
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
- Ultrasun 30SPF Lip Protection
- Shay & Blue Tallulahs Camellia Natural Spray Fragrance
Other beauty calendars on our radar this year include the highly coveted Liberty calendar, launching on Wednesday, 6 October from midnight online and retailing for £225, and Cult Beauty's, which is coming soon in October, and sold out almost instantly last year.
Another one which we can't wait to get our hands on is Glossybox's Advent Calendar. Following on from their sell out calendar in 2021, this year’s is bigger and better than ever before.
Containing 25 beauty treats that make the perfect countdown to Christmas, the ' Surprise Me' Advent Calendar ' is worth over £465 and will retail at £85 for subscribers and £105 for non-subscribers.
The calendar is available to pre-order now, or if you want to wait it out, it will be officially released on 29th September 2021.