Manchester United remain hot on the heels of Jadon Sancho despite missing Borussia Dortmund's transfer deadline earlier this week.
The Bundesliga outfit wanted any deal to be concluded by August 10, but the Red Devils failed to thrash out terms and Sancho jetted off with his teammates for a pre-season training camp instead.
Dortmund insist the saga is now over and insist the player will remain with the club.
However, Sancho remains United's top target and they have put other business on hold while they look to get a deal over the line.
That means any move for the likes of Jack Grealish will have to wait, with the Aston Villa star set for talks with his club over his own future.
Follow the latest on Sancho and the rest of the United gossip below.
Jimenez told to leave Wolves
Raul Jimenez has been told he must leave Wolves this summer after being linked with interest from Manchester United and Liverpool.
Jimenez had an impressive campaign for Wolves, scoring 17 goals in the Premier League and 10 in the Europa League, as well as posting 10 assists in all competitions.
The 29-year-old Mexico striker could have had the chance to showcase his talents on club football’s biggest stage next season had Wolves won the Europa League.
And now Mexican football expert Sergio Dipp has told Jimenez it’s time for him to leave Molineux for a bigger team.
“Leave Wolverhampton now,” Dipp wrote for ESPN, as reported by the Birmingham Mail.
“The best thing Raul Jimenez can do is change of scene. The English League has been very good for him, but the team has been too small for him.”
United dealt Gabriel blow
Arsenal and Manchester United have been dealt a blow to their hopes of signing Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes.
Both Premier League sides have been linked with the 22-year-old centre-back as they seek defensive reinforcements, following a series of impressive performances from Gabriel as Lille finished fourth in Ligue 1.
The Brazil under-23 international has also been on Everton’s radar, and reportedly made a visit to the Merseyside club’s training ground earlier this year.
However, it has been claimed that Carlo Ancelotti’s side had an £18m bid for Gabriel rejected by Lille - and the reason for the snub also looks set to rule Arsenal and United out of the running.
According to journalist Gianluca di Marzio, Lille have a ‘gentleman’s agreement’ with Napoli over the centre-half.