Percy Pig fans have been treated to some fabulous recipes recently.
The coronavirus lockdown has caused people to get rather creative and experiment with baking and cocktail making.
The other week, an Instagram user named Emma, created a decadent looking drink she called The Pigtini.
Posting on @emmascakesandcocktails she shared the recipe, which featured strawberries, vanilla ice cream, ice Percy Pig sauce and Tequila Rose.
Now Marks & Spencer have given shoppers another way to use their sweets in food, sharing a recipe for Percy Pig crispy bars.
The M&S team uploaded a shot of the tasty treat by @platesoftate and a look at what you'll need to make it.
To whip up a batch at home for you and your family, you'll need:
So what's next when you've assembled all of the ingredients?
1. Line a large square baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a low heat, stirring until totally melted.
3. Add 200g of the mini marshmallows into the saucepan, saving 50g to decorate. Stir until melted then take off the heat.
4. Add the Rice Crispies to the pan and coat completely in the butter/marshmallow mixture.
5. Stir in 125g of the torn Percy Pig sweets.
6. Pour the mixture into the baking tin, pressing down until it's flat and even.
7. Top with the remaining marshmallows and Percy Pigs, pressing them down.
8. Pop in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight if possible.
9. Cut up into squares and enjoy!
Alongside the recipe, Marks & Spencer's Food PR Instagram account wrote: "Move over banana bread ... this weekend we’re making Percy Pig Crispy Bars!
"These bars are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients including our Mini Marshmallows, Percy Pigs and our INCREDIBLE Percy Pig dessert sauce. They’re so delicious and moreish, let us know if you make them!"
A number of people commented on the post, sharing their thoughts.
One person proclaimed: "Wowza!"
Another said: "Urm move over Muffins!! I want to make this!!"
A third added: "Yes please!"
Do you have a food story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at [email protected]