Katie Price has admitted that she booked a one-way ticket when she flew to Turkey for her recent facelift and liposuction.

The former glamour model, 43, flew to the red list country last month, and insisted that because she was getting plastic surgery done to feel more comfortable on camera, it met with the exemptions.

But in her latest YouTube video, Katie admitted that she hadn't booked a return flight as she didn't understand what she had to do when she got back to the UK.

Sitting in Stansted Airport before her flight, Katie said; "It is a red list country but I'm going for surgery."

She continued: "We don't even know when we're coming back yet, we've literally just got a one-way ticket because we don't know the complications of coming back, what we have to do, where we isolate, what we do.

Katie and Carl Woods in Stansted Airport before their flight to Turkey

"So you're gonna have to join us on our journey."

Katie also admitted she was worried the flight was going to be cancelled

"I'm going for medical reasons, it's not like we're out and about in Turkey," she added.

She and her fiancé Carl Woods did a PCR test and she knew that they'd have to do another when they got to Turkey.

Katie getting ready for her surgery

Kate went on: "We're just in a hospital recovering, and as soon as we can get out the country, we'll start the process of coming back to England.

"Obviously we want to do it healthily and properly."

When she arrived in Turkey, Katie said passport control was "so easy" because they were only asked to show their PCR test results

Katie and Carl headed to the hospital, where she was told that she could only have her eyebrows lifted and some Botox as the skin was too tight on her forehead.

Katie getting wheeled into surgery

The next day they went to the hospital where the surgeon marked up her face and body with pen for the operation.

Katie squealed as she had the anaesthesia put in ahead of her surgery.

She had her hair tied back in a plastic net and put on her surgery gown and socks and was wheeled into theatre.

The video ended with the surgeons preparing their tools as Katie lay unconscious on the operating table.

Surgeons getting ready as Katie is unconscious on the operating table (



Katie recently admitted she thought she looked like a "monster" and thought she was "going to die" after her surgery spree.

She told The Sun : "I've gone to hell and back, it was horrific. 'Oh my God I look like a monster out of a horror movie.'

"I just thought, 'This is it, I'm going to die.' I was terrified of looking like a freak, like that Bride of Wildenstein or a fake doll.

"I've woken up with holes and stitches all over my body and I look like I've got cat's whiskers coming out of my nose and eyes."