I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! stars were discreetly given handwarmers after returning to Gwrych Castle, it's been reported.
The campmates were evacuated on Saturday morning when Storm Arwen resulted in the set being badly damaged.
Due to the bad weather, a few episodes of the survival reality show couldn't be filmed or aired.
Now that it has been deemed safe by producers, the celebrities have returned to the site one by one ready to take on more challenges.
Production staff were reportedly told to find quick-heating 'beanbags' that will be hidden in hessian sacks in order to keep it blended into the background.
A source told The Sun : “Bosses know this is a programme where there’s an expectation from the viewers that the celebs aren’t in a holiday camp.
"But equally they have a duty of care to them, particularly the older, more vulnerable contestants.
“Not everyone will choose to use a heater, but they are there if they are wanted.”
It was reported that 72-year-old Arlene Phillips and presenter Louise Minchin - who has Raynaud's Syndrome - will be using them.
Her Raynaud’s Syndrome causes her hands and feet to go numb in colder weather.
The Mirror has contacted ITV for comment.
Although the show made a highly-anticipated return on Tuesday, viewers were left dissatisfied with the lack of action.
The production village was torn to shreds by high winds as the winter storm battered the UK – which claimed lives and caused power outages across the UK.
Get all the biggest showbiz news straight to your inbox. Sign up for the free Mirror Showbiz newsletter.
Photos from the show’s filming location have shown workmen dressed in high vis clocking up hours of work as they repaired the set.
According to The Sun, production bosses also insisted on a full deep clean of the camp to avoid any Covid scares.
Host Dec Donnelly had explained that the stars were removed from Gwrych Castle as it was deemed 'unsafe'.
He said: "We got a call on Friday afternoon to come into site ASAP as we had to pre-record the show just to be safe in case satellites went down. We pre-recorded a trial on Friday and then we went home. When we came back to the cottage, we could hear the wind.
"Then we got a call on Saturday morning to say basically the wind had pretty much destroyed the tech base. The marquees had come down and trees had been felled and borders had moved.
"So the site was unsafe. Nobody was allowed back on site until they'd done a whole geological survey to see what had happened.
"There was no choice but to just pull the show over the weekend which we were just gutted about."
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.