Viewers were celebrating as I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! returned to our screens after being forced off air for three nights.

Bosses were forced to cancel the live shows at the weekend and on Monday night following chaos caused by Storm Arwen.

On Saturday night it was revealed that the celeb campmates had been removed from Gwrych Castle in north Wales and they individually returned to quarantine to ensure that they remained covid secure.

READ MORE: Corrie's Curtis looks totally different in Hollyoaks and Coronation Street crossover role

It was the first time that the the ITV reality show, which was based in Australia before Covid-19 restrictions, had been cancelled in 19 years.

Fans were pleased to see the boys back

The production base at Gwrych Castle in Abergele sustained 'significant damage' from the storm.

As hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly returned to the castle, Dec literally jumped for joy.

And fans were cheering their return as they thanked the crew who had been 'working around the clock to get the show back on air.'

"Thank you for your efforts," they said as they showed a photo of the damage.

@anonymous_bloke said on Twitter: "It's nice having #ImACeleb back."

@Alan1_iow messaged: "#ImACeleb Thank goodness it's back on. No more highlights, just get on with it lads!"

Get a weekly round-up of Coronation Street news, spoilers and fan chat direct to your inbox.

The newsletter will land in your inbox on a Friday and bring you the highlights of everything we've written about Weatherfield that week.

It will include the latest action both on and off the cobbles, what you thought about the soap's top storylines and what the stars are up to away from the set. Plus much more!

So you'll never have to miss a thing.

To sign up simply follow this link and tick the box next to MEN Coronation Street.

@sharonhem1 cheered: "Yay!!! We’ve missed you #ImACeleb."

And @Mija_Rex said: "Thank you to all the wonderful people that put this show back on air.

"Not only are @antanddec thankful but we are too."

And their Saturday Night Takeaway co-star Stephen Mulhern was direct with his tweet, issuing them with an order as they kickstarted the rest of the series.

He said: "Right @antanddec you have had three nights to get @imacelebrity @ITV back on track, let’s get things going big time and no nonsense about me please!

"I have popcorn at the ready. See you at 9!"