I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! will not go ahead again on Monday night.

It comes after ITV bosses admitted they were "not in a position" to say when the show will return after a weekend of cancelled episodes due to severe production damage caused by Storm Arwen.

On Friday night the live show was cancelled for the first time in 19 years as bad weather hit Abergele, with ITV concerned the satellite link could be impacted. Then on Saturday this year's line-up, including Frankie Bridge and Naughty Boy, were removed from the castle as technical difficulties continued.

Read more: Gwrych Castle issues I'm A Celebrity 2021 Storm Arwen damage update

Presenters Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly also provided an update on Sunday night, revealing they were desperate to get back on the tele and the team was working "around the clock" to get things back up and running. You can read more on this here.

However, it's now been reported that Monday's live show has also been axed. It will be the third time in a row the show has been cancelled.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning on Monday, Phillip Schofield announced the news.

I'm A Celeb is off again

He said: "It's been announced that there's no live I'm A Celebrity tonight after the castle was hit by Storm Arwen over the weekend."

A spokesperson for ITV previously said: "This is an on-going live situation and we're taking each day as it comes and working round the clock.

"Our priority is safely getting the whole site back up and running which means the show is back on air in the quickest time possible.

"We're currently not in a position to confirm when we'll be back on air but we'll absolutely keep you posted when we get more updates." You can read more on this here.

WalesOnline has contacted ITV for comment.

To get the latest showbiz news from WalesOnline sent straight to your inbox sign up for our What's On newsletter here.