NOT trying to boast or anything - but since we went into lockdown, we've become pretty damn good at quizzes.
Well, at least that's what we thought until we gave this tricky test a try. (Try saying that 10 times over.)
Over the course of the past 10 weeks, Sky has created the National General Knowledge Test which consists of "100 essential quiz questions everyone should be able to answer."
But if that didn't sound hard enough, players have now voted for 10 trickiest questions - so will YOU be able to answer them correctly?
The questions are designed to put your history, geography and science knowledge to the ultimate test.
So the next time you're asked to come up a general knowledge round for a Zoom quiz, you know what to do...
10 'hardest' General Knowledge Questions
The questions are ranked in order of what Brits said they most likely to answer incorrectly.
- What is the world’s smallest country?
- What are the first three books of The Old Testament?
- How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
- What were the names of Henry VIII’s six wives?
- Banksy is most associated with which city?
- What nationality was Charlie Chaplin?
- What are the names of the five oceans?
- What are Africa’s BIG FIVE animals?
- Which chess piece can’t move in a straight line?
- Which planet is closest to the Sun?
PURE AGONYMy baby died as we co-slept - strangers called me 'killer' & threw coffee at me
'LIBERATED'I never dreamed I'd post videos shaking my wobbly bits... but it helps people
FOAL'S GOLDFamily build swimming pool in their back garden using hay bales
THINK PINKCleaning fan gets rid of grim stains on mattress using £1.50 Home Bargains spray
WOOD YOU BELIEVEMum shows how she made a hotel-worthy day bed using old pallets
PAIN IN SPAINInside Costa Del Sol's bloody gang wars as thugs dish out 'medieval' torture
How well did YOU do? Here are the percentage of Brits who said they'd get these questions wrong and the correct answers.
- What is the world’s smallest country? (76 per cent) Vatican City
- What are the first three books of The Old Testament? (74 per cent) Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus
- How many sides does a dodecahedron have? (73 per cent) 12
- What were the names of Henry VIII’s six wives? (71 per cent) Catherine Parr, Catherine Howard, Anne of Cleves, Jane Seymour, Anne Boleyn, Catherine of Aragon
- Banksy is most associated with which city? (64 per cent) Bristol
- What nationality was Charlie Chaplin? (60 per cent) British
- What are the names of the five oceans? (58 per cent) Arctic, Atlantic, Indian, Pacific, Southern
- What are Africa’s BIG FIVE animals? (56 per cent) Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Cape Buffalo
- Which chess piece can’t move in a straight line? (55 per cent) Knights
- Which planet is closest to the Sun? (54 per cent) Mercury
For more tricky brainteasers, there’s a TV remote hiding among this sea of sofas, so how quickly can YOU spot it?
And can you name all 15 songs in this fiendishly tricky music themed emoji quiz?
Plus, the creator of a viral movie emoji quiz returns with a 15-part TV show version – so how many do YOU know?