Dozens more pupils have been sent home from schools after positive Covid cases among classmates.
With cases of the virus still on the rise amid growing concerns over the spread of the Delta variant in Greater Manchester, positive tests have been confirmed at a number of the region's schools.
Last week we reported how hundreds of pupils were isolating just days into the new half term.
Now we're hearing of further disruption to children's education as more cases arise.
Just today, Monday, the Year 4 class from St Bernadette's RC Primary in Whitefield was told to stay home after a pupil tested positive. The children won't return until June 22.
And at Denton West End Primary School in Tameside, youngsters in Nursery, Reception and Year 4 are all off until the same date after a positive case there.
In Salford, 'whole school' testing is taking place at Co-op Academy Swinton after two pupils tested positive last week.
A test centre has now been set up in the school's car park and PCR kits are also being sent home with students for family members to test themselves at home.
Has your school had a positive Covid test this half term? How many times has your child had to isolate this academic year?
Keep up to date with the biggest and best stories, including suggestions for family days out and ways to keep the kids entertained.
It's completely free to sign up; all you have to do is fill in your details at the top of any 'Family & Kids' story, including this one. Alternatively you can sign up here.
The full list of schools with confirmed cases this half term:
- Abbott Community Primary, Manchester - (confirmed case in Year 6)
- Co-op Academy Swinton, Salford - (confirmed cases)
- Poplar Street Primary, Audenshaw, Tameside - (cases confirmed)
- Denton West End Primary, Tameside - (Nursery, Reception and Year 4 isolating)
- Little Lever School, Bolton - (confirmed case in Year 7)
- St Bernadette's RC Primary in Whitefield - (confirmed case in Year 4)
- Newman RC College, Oldham - (Seven students tested positive)
- Oasis Academy Oldham - (confirmed case in Year 8)
- Shevington High, Wigan - (confirmed case in Year 8)
- St Mary's Catholic High School, Astley, Wigan - (confirmed cases)
- Holy Family RC Primary, Kirkholt, Rochdale - (confirmed case in Nursery)