Great Britain
This article was added by the user . TheWorldNews is not responsible for the content of the platform.

Dad's desperate last words after son's dog attacked him while he was looking after him

A dad cried out his desperate last words as he died after his son’s dog attacked him when he was looking after it.

Keven Jones died after he was attacked by an American Bully dog called Cookie in Wrexham on. Monday morning

The 62-year-old had offered to look after his son’s pet dogs when he went to Wembley to watch his football team Wrexham.

He was at home with his 28-year-old daughter-in-law Chanel Fong when the dog attacked him biting his leg, causing blood to pour from the wound.

Writing on her Facebook, Chanel revealed her father-in-law’s final tragic words.

She heard him telling the dog “Get off me!” and when she ran in and saw the horrific wound as “there was blood pumping from Kev’s leg” she wrote.

62-year-old Keven Jones (



“He got me” Keven said before she tried to staunch the blood flow and called an ambulance.

But the dad became more and more unresponsive and told Chanel he “was going”.

Keven died of a cardiac arrest on May 23.

The 62-year-old had been in the kitchen at the time of the attack, at the property in Wrexham.

Cookie, the American Bully, was put down (



Chanel was left with blood soaked hands as she tried to save Keven.

She described the incident in horrific detail, she wrote: "I heard Kev say get off me Cookie... so I went into the kitchen, told Cookie to get down which he did.

"Anyone who has come into contact with Cookie knows how much of a big fat head play boy he is.

"He's not aggressive in the slightest. Just thinks he's still a small pup and bounces around rather than walk..."

Chanel Fong was home at the time of the attack (


Chanel was present as Keven uttered his last tragic words (



"Kev said he's got me there and as I looked down there was blood pumping from Kev's leg.

"I grabbed Cookie's blanket from his crate to try and keep the wound from bleeding. I carried him to the sofa and called the ambulance.

"Kev was with me but unresponsive, he grabbed my shoulder and told me he was going.

Josh Jones, who owned Cookie, was at Wembley watching his beloved Wrexham, at the time of the attack (



"I told him he wasn't and the call handler told me to lie him on the floor and do compressions.

“Seven minutes it took for the ambulance service to get to us. It felt like I was doing compressions for an hour.

"I want to thank North Wales ambulance service, air ambulance, North Wales Police and their special dog handling team.

"But after working on Keven for 45 mins he didn't take another breath."

Josh's dog was put down after the attack (



She added: "Today has been the worst day of my life. I have had to watch two men who I love so much take their last breath".

Following the incident, the American Bulldog was euthanised.

A police spokeswoman said: "The dog was securely contained at the property and was euthanised by a vet.

"Other dogs kept at the property will be temporarily kennelled whilst enquiries are ongoing."

Chanel added: “I can't shake the feeling of Keven's blood off my hands and all I can hear in my head is Cookie's cries.

“Cookie did not attack Keven, he's a big boy and plays too rough.

“Please respect Josh and his family, myself and my family at this absolutely heartbreaking time.

“Cookie was euthanised in the back garden by a trained vet and the other dogs were checked over by the dog handling team, our special girl Fire was taken as she has an athletic build however the rest they were happy with and they are all tucked up in bed.

“Rest in peace my darling stupid boy Cookie-Doe and forever rest in peace with a beer my amazing father in law Keven Jones AKA Odde.”

Read More

Read More