It's a mixed bag of bargains on offer this week, with everything from beauty to cleaning products, so roll up your sleeves and see if anything takes you fancy.
All deals are correct on May 24.
1. M&S is offering a £160 bag of beauty goodies for just £25 in stores and online from May 31, but there's a catch - you'll have to spend £30 first to enable you to take up the offer. The bag, which is on M&S website now at full price, includes 11 make-up, skincare and haircare items from Clinique, Origins, Aveda and more, so if beauty's your bag, this is a good deal. The bag contains mainly mini versions of premium brands, with a couple of M&S's own products thrown in for good measure. The bag is available until stocks run out, which in previous years has been in the first couple of days online, so be quick if you want it.
Read more: Washington repair shop working flat out as families make do and mend amid cost of living crisis
2. If you have a Kindle, do you know you can download around 100 best sellers for free? Just follow this link to take you to the 'Top 100 Free' in the best sellers section. The selection changes all the time, but when we looked, the top three were If She Dies by Erik Therme, Salem's Cipher by Jess Lourey, and The British Knight by Louise Bay, all of which will set you back at least £8.85 if you bought them in paperback.
3. It's nearly time to start thinking about your holidays, and if you fancy saving cash on a new wardrobe, George at Asda is running an 'up to 50% off' sale' at the moment. The sale is both online at George and instore ( find your nearest that stocks it ) and there is no end date so go quick if you've seen something in particular you'd like. Delivery's £2.95 or you can click and collect for free. When we looked, there were some good bargains, such as these kids pyjamas for £5 (down from £8), £20 instead of £40 for this Wahl trimmer set and these black men's jeans down from £22 to £10.
4. Costa is offering you a free cake on your birthday if you download the Costa Coffee app and join or sign in to your Costa Club account. The voucher will be emailed to you, and you'll have seven days from your birthday to claim your cake. Take your pick from a selection including brownies, shortbread, flapjacks or even ice cream, depending on what the store you visit has in stock. Being a member of the club also entitles you to a free hot drink every time you buy eight drinks.
5. If you work for the NHS, you can get 20% off food and drink orders up to £20 at Nando's. There's 15 restaurants in our region, including three in Newcastle, two in the Metrocentre and branches in Durham and Sunderland, so you should be able to find one near you. If you're dining in, you'll just need to show a valid photocard ID when you order, and if you order for collection, you'll have to register online at Nando's and apply the discount when you order. You can use the discount once per day, but remember the 20% off only works up to £20 – anything over that won't get the discount.
6. Spring is in the air, and that means spring cleaning. Tesco is offering £5 off a £15 spend on selected cleaning, dishwashing and laundry products if you shop online at tesco.com. Not all products are included, but those that are are clearly marked, including Method, Cif, Dettol and Mr Muscle. To get the deal, put the items you want in your basket and use the code GRJHKJ at the checkout. Unfortunately, the deal is £5 off £13 or more, so you'll only get £5 off regardless of how much you spend over £15.