CONOR McGREGOR claimed he has passed 50 drug tests and labelled bitter rival Nate Diaz a 'juice head turkey' steroid user.
The Irishman was on the warpath on Sunday as he also hit out at UFC executive Jeff Novitzky saying his silence on the issue 'makes perfect sense'.
McGregor, 32, was pictured beasting himself in the gym over the weekend ahead of his trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier and claimed the US Anti-Doping Agency tested him just before the workout.
And soon after he took aim at Novitzky and tweeted: "Jeff Novitzky how come the public isn’t told about positive tests anymore?
"How after the Nate Diaz steroid debacle, where he produced his own nutrition companies tainted multivitamin, was instantly cleared prior to a mega money fight, are we now in the dark on test results?”
Diaz wasted no time in replying and - alongisde a picture of the Irishman lying on his back on the canvas - wrote: "McGregor fast system. This is what steroids do to you.”
"McGregor FAST was created in the aftermath of that fight. Here is an image of a direct result of me following the @McGregorFast program.
"Your face left like a bowl of leftover salsa. Now Download the app you little juice head turkey."
While Diaz was eager to get into a Twitter spat with UFC icon McGregor, Novitzky initially stayed quiet.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
But McGregor was not willing to let it lie and tweeted him again nine hours after his first one and said: "Well anyways thanks for clearing that up for me Jeff, the silence makes perfect sense.
"Also where is my USADA over 50 clean tests completed jacket I see everyone else get? I want to wipe my a** with it."
And that eventually drew a response from the UFC exec who said: "Hey Conor. I answered every question thrown my way on this at presser back in ‘19.
"Here’s the link if you missed it. You have my number, and know I’m ALWAYS available to discuss one on one. Respect."
The UFC's poster boy suffered a devastating second-round KO loss to Poirier in January at UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi.
The two-division champ KO'd Poirier in the first round in their initial encounter in 2014.
And he has the chance to come out on top against The Diamond after their third fight in the octagon was confirmed for July 10.
The bout will take place in front of a full capacity 20,000-strong Las Vegas crowd at UFC 264, organisation president Dana White confirmed last week.
McGregor has demanded the UFC create TWO belts to honour him.
The 32-year-old wants to see 'The McGregor Belt' and 'The Richest Motherf***** Belt' in circulation ahead of his return to action in the summer - in order to recognise his global success and impact.