Caprice Bourret has returned to the catwalk for the first time in more than a decade, just two weeks after her controversial quitting Dancing On Ice.
The 48-year-old took to the runway for London Fashion Week (LFW), as she made her comeback on Sunday night at the Kolchagov Barba autumn/winter 2020 show.
After a tumultuous time on the ITV skating show, Caprice's spokesperson has said she is trying to "move forward with strength and dignity".
Caprice had been paired with professional skater Hamish Gaman on the programme, but early in the series it was announced that they had "parted ways" - with no further explanation given.
She returned a week later with a new partner, but the following week it was announced that she had left the competition.
Speaking after her LFW appearance, a representative for Bourret said: "She's had a very difficult few months and is doing her best to move forward with strength and dignity."
Earlier on Sunday, Gaman missed the latest instalment of Dancing On Ice.
The professional skater pulled out of the show, saying that he had been "struggling" over the last few months.
Gaman said that "untrue stories" about him had been shared by an unknown source, and that he "couldn't face" appearing on the programme.
He wrote on Twitter: "I'm sad to say that I've pulled out of appearing on Dancing On Ice tonight.
"The past three-and-a-half months have been the worst of my life, and I'm struggling. It might look like things have been calming down, but they aren't.
"Numerous defamatory articles have been stopped from running in the press over the past few weeks. These untrue stories are continually being fed to the press by a 'source'.
"I've been told by various people where these articles and source quotes are coming from, and it's clear that they're trying to destroy my reputation.
"It's become relentless and I feel extremely vulnerable. I'm asking them to stop."
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.