CYBER Monday has rolled around, and many of the Nintendo Switch deals we saw during Black Friday are still online.
We've sifted through them and listed the very best discounts on consoles, games, bundles and accessories below.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
Now that we're nearing the end of November, we're seeing more and more Nintendo Switch deals appear online.
These are taking the form of offers on console/game bundles, console-accessories bundles, plus standalone games and accessories.
Stock issues continue to plague the all-new Nintendo Switch OLED, although it's currently available to pre-order at GAME.
However, it's on the original edition of the Nintendo Switch that you'll find the best offers this Black Friday.
- Amazon - shop Nintendo Switch deals here
- Argos - shop Nintendo Switch deals
- Smyths - shop Nintendo Switch deals here
- Very - shop Nintendo Switch deals here
Today's best Switch bundle deal: Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70) - buy here
Today's best Switch deal: Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue), £259.99, Argos - buy here
If you want to skip to the good stuff, read on for our pick of the best Nintendo Switch deals you'll find in the Black Friday sales.
To see how each model of Nintendo's console compares to one another, head to our Nintendo Switch OLED vs Nintendo Switch vs Nintendo Switch Lite explainer.
Best live Black Friday Nintendo Switch sales UK
Nintendo Switch bundles: Console + games
Amazon is currently leading the charge of early Nintendo Switch deals — but other retailers are pulling out all the stops with massive price cuts of their own.
Discounts are around £35 to £50.
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70), Argos - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Just Dance 2022, £273.99 (save £27.01) - buy here
Nintendo Switch (Grey) + PDP Deluxe Case Elite, £274.99 (save £20.99) - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Just Dance 2022 + Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle, £289.99, Smyths - buy here (limited stock)
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Animal Crossing New Horizon + Minecraft, £359.99 (save £20), Very - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, £339.99 (save £17.98), GAME - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Pokemon Shield, £329.99 (save £19.18), GAME - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Turquoise or Coral) + Animal Crossing (digital) + 3 months of Nintendo Switch Online, £229.99, Argos - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Turquoise) + The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (or other selected game), £229.99, Smyths - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral) + Miitopia, £231.98 (save £8), Very - buy here
- Nintendo Switch OLED + Pokemon: Shining Pearl + Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond, £389.97 (save £10), Very - buy here
- Nintendo Switch OLED (White) Console & Mario Kart 8 bundle, £339.98 (save £10), Very - pre-order here
Nintendo Switch games: Save up to 34%
Generally speaking, it's easier to save if you purchase your games with a brand-new Switch console. However, if you already have one and are not thinking of upgrading, there are still some good Nintendo Switch game deals you can get on Black Friday. We have selected the best ones for you here.
- LEGO Harry Potter Collection, £22.99 (save £12), Amazon - buy here
- Monster Hunter Rise (Nintendo Switch) + Deluxe Kit (Download Code), £41.87 (save £21.61), Amazon - buy here
- FIFA 22 Legacy Edition, £24.99 (save £10), Smyths - buy here
- Metroid Dread, £39.99 (save £10), Smyths - buy here
- Mario Party Superstars, £29.99 (save £20), Very - buy here
- Miitopia, £29.99 (save £10), Very - buy here
Nintendo Switch bundles: Console + accessories
- Nintendo Switch (Grey) + Afterglow Wired Deluxe+ Ctrl, £274.99 (save £20.99), Amazon - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Neon Blue) + PDP Nintendo Switch Faceoff Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller, Red Camo, £272.99 (save £31.99), Amazon - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Grey) + PDP Headset LVL40 Stereo, £274.99 (save £29.99) - buy here
Nintendo Switch accessories: SanDisk microSD cards less than half-price
The Nintendo Switch is known for being compatible with a series of accessories designed to improve the capabilities of many games, or simply make the playing experience more enjoyable. We have selected here all the best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals on accessories to help you navigate the best offers.
- SanDisk microSDXC UHS-I card for Nintendo Switch 128GB, £16.49 (save £24.50), Amazon - buy here
- Orzly Accessories Bundle compatible with Nintendo Switch (NOT OLED model), £46.99 (save £23), Amazon - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair - Neon Green & Pink, £59.99 (save £5), Smyths - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair - Neon Blue & Yellow, £59.99 (save £5), Smyths - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair - Neon Purple & Orange, £59.99 (save £5), Smyths - buy here
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, £79.99 (save £10), Very - buy here
Best Nintendo Switch console prices
Here are the best Black Friday deals on the Nintendo Switch console by itself, meaning without games or accessories, across various UK retailers.
As you can see, the standard Switch is pretty much the same price across all major UK retailers - with variations in price no more than 99p.
Amazon briefly reduced the price to £255, but it's since gone up again - we suggest you click below, as this does tend to change very often.
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue), £259, Amazon - buy here (out of stock)
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue), £259, Currys - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue), £259.99, Argos - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue), £259.99, Smyths - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue), £259.99, Very - buy here
- Nintendo Switch (Grey), £259.99, GAME - buy here (out of stock)
- Nintendo Switch (Grey), £259, John Lewis - buy here
Nintendo Switch Lite
Nintendo is currently offering discounts on the Switch Lite - something we noticed happen quickly after the release of the OLED version of the Switch back in October.
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Blue), £199.99, Amazon - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Yellow), £199, Currys - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Pokémon Dialga & Palkia Edition), £199, Argos - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral), £199.99, Smyths - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral), £199.99, GAME - buy here
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Blue), £199.99, John Lewis - buy here
Nintendo Switch OLED
If you're after the latest version of the Nintendo Switch, it's a little trickier to find online.
However, one will get to you in time for Christmas if you head to Very, where it's available to pre-order for a mid-December delivery.
- Nintendo Switch OLED Amazon - buy here (out of stock, available 3rd-party from £380)
- Argos - buy here (out of stock)
- Currys PC World - buy here (out of stock)
- GAME - buy here (out of stock)
- Smyths Toys - buy here (out of stock)
- Very - buy here (pre-orders for 16/12/21 available)
Where to buy the Nintendo Switch in the UK
You can head to our where to buy the Nintendo Switch OLED page to check stock for this new-generation console, which boasts a larger and more advanced screen and more capabilities for online gaming.
But if you're a dedicated deal-hunter, we're going to steer you away from the Nintendo Switch OLED, and towards the older version of the Switch (plus its little brother, the Switch Lite), when at the end of November there should be plenty of red-hot deals on these consoles and their games.
Take note though: this is a time of year when you'll see lots of bad deals masquerading as good ones, as retailers inflate RRPs in order to exaggerate discounts.
That's why we've put together this page, where we'll be only listing the very best offers on Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite and OLED Switch Black Friday deals.
There's also our pick of the best gaming deals on Black Friday, plus our selection of the best PS5 Black Friday deals.
Which UK retailers stock the Nintendo Switch?
You'll find both versions of the Nintendo Switch available at a wide range of online stores in the UK.
- Amazon - shop here
- Argos - shop here
- Currys PC World - shop here
- GAME - shop here
- John Lewis - shop here
- Smyths Toys - shop here
- Very - shop here
Which US retailers stock the Nintendo Switch?
In the States, the Switch is also available at an extensive number of online retailers - but keep in mind, that availability for the new OLED model is very touch and go at the moment.
What's good is that Nintendo has already confirmed what Black Friday deals are in the pipeline in the US: you can expect games like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Super Mario Maker 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening all on sale for $39.99 each. That's a $20 discount.
- Amazon - shop here
- B&H - shop here
- BestBuy - shop here
- GameStop - shop here
- Target - shop here
- Walmart - shop here
More Gaming Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals: what to expect
With the October release of the all-new OLED model, we're anticipating a price drop on the older generation of the Nintendo Switch.
While it's currently on sale across retail sites for around the £259 mark, that's a sum that may well drop in the weeks or months to come.
However, we doubt it will be a huge drop in price, as the Nintendo Switch OLED has been positioned as a pricier device, with an RRP of £309.99.
We're confident, however, that there will be substantial discounts on bundle deals on the older Nintendo Switch - we'll be listing the best console-and-game combos that we find on this page.
Black Friday Nintendo Switch OLED deals: what to expect
Here's where we suggest you be measured in your expectations.
It's pretty unlikely that the brand-new version of the console will see any price drop this Black Friday - at the most, you might some freebies or slightly reduced bundles.
Something else to bear in mind is that, in a marketplace fraught with supply issues, the Nintendo Switch OLED might see stock shortages - so if we have any advice regarding this console, it's that you don't wait until Black Friday to buy it.
Head to our Nintendo Switch OLED pre-orders page to get your hands on this console.
Black Friday Nintendo Switch Lite deals: what to expect
The smaller sibling of the main Switch is likely to take centre stage among all the Nintendo console deals you'll see this Black Friday.
Handheld only, but still a very fine device in its own right, the Switch Lite hasn't been dogged by as many of the supply problems as its big brother - and at £199 at Amazon, it's not a stocking-filler per se, but more of an affordable potential Christmas present for somebody.
As with the Switch, we're confident that there will be plenty of excellent price drops on bundles to scoop up when Black Friday comes around.
Nintendo Switch Game deals: What to expect
There is always a good chance that any top games from the year will be on sale, either separately or as part of bundles.
We'd definitely expect Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild to feature.
Mario Kart 8 and Paper Mario: the Origami King are also both likely to be popular and see discounts.
What Nintendo Switch accessories will be on sale?
Our money is on the Skyward Sword Edition Joy-Con Pair - released in July of this year - getting a reduction in the Black Friday sales.
And while they might not be the most exciting of purchases, there's a strong likelihood that Nintendo Switch SD cards will figure highly in the sales too - so earmark this period as a wise moment to up your console's storage capacity.
When will Black Friday Nintendo Switch sales start?
Don't take Black Friday at its name: it's much more than just a day-long sale.
In reality, sales tend to kick off a week - or even a fortnight - ahead of the big day, with retailers eager to beat each other out of the gate.
Our advice is to bookmark this page, and to see what's we're listing around the mid-November period.
That said, the arrival of the Nintendo Switch OLED might have an immediate knock-on effect, and there may well be great Nintendo Switch deals appearing throughout October.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday happened November 26 this year.
It always takes place the day after Thanksgiving in the US, which is on the fourth Thursday of November.
Will the Nintendo Switch be on sale on Black Friday?
It's a good bet to expect the Nintendo Switch to be on sale come November 26.
In previous years there have been small discounts on the console during the sale bonanza, although the real value may be found with a bundle that includes a game or two that you've got your eye on.
Will the Nintendo Switch be on sale on Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday follows the week after Black Friday and these days, most retailers roll a version of their Black Friday sale over the weekend to the online-focused event.
We'd expect that if there are good deals to be found on the Nintendo Switch, they will still be available on Cyber Monday.
What is the Nintendo Switch?
First released back in 2017, the Nintendo Switch is the latest console from Nintendo.
It functions both as a handheld console that you can take with you on your travels, and as a console, you can plug into a dock and play on your TV.
It boasts a host of exclusive Nintendo titles, including Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
Since its release it's been immensely popular, sometimes leading to stock shortages around key buying times, such as Christmas.
When is the Nintendo Switch OLED UK release date?
The Nintendo Switch OLED is scheduled for release on October 8 2021. It's set to improve the gaming quality for those who play the Switch as a handheld console, as the display will be able to offer better contrasts and darker blacks with the removal of the backlight.
How much is the Nintendo Switch OLED?
The Nintendo Switch OLED is set to cost £309.99, a slight increase on the regular Switch console.
It might not be worth the upgrade if you primarily play your console through your TV though, as the OLED console isn't set to improve performance in that area.
Will the Nintendo Switch OLED be on sale this Black Friday?
Given the proximity of its release date to Black Friday, we'd be surprised to see a dramatic price drop of the Nintendo Switch OLED this year.
However, it's worth keeping your eyes peeled in case one of the major retailers does something unexpected.
We'll be keeping our eyes open here to pick out the best deals.
What's the difference between the Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo Switch Lite?
Whereas the standard Nintendo Switch can be used both at home with your TV or on the go as a portable console, the Nintendo Switch Lite is solely a handheld console.
Funnily enough, the Lite is... a bit lighter, and it also has a slightly smaller screen and smaller battery capacity.
In terms of games, the Lite will play any regular Switch game just as long as it supports Handheld Mode.
Where can I buy a Nintendo Switch?
It's worth shopping around for a Nintendo Switch as a lot of retailers will have a range of bundles available.
We've rounded up a few stores we've seen deals at in the past below.
Is the Nintendo Switch worth buying?
That depends on the sort of gaming you are planning on doing.
The Switch is aimed at children, families and commuters as well as traditional gamers.
The console is great for group fun if you're playing Mario Kart or one of the many other popular titles, plus it's the only console you'll be able to play the likes of Pokemon and Super Smash Bros on.
'Serious' gamers who play fast-twitch shooters and racing simulators will want to stick to the Xbox One, Series X, PS4, PS5 or PC.
How much does a Nintendo Switch cost?
Despite being released almost two years ago, the new(er) version of the Nintendo Switch has rarely moved far from its RRP of £279.99.
If you see an opportunity to beat this deal or get a couple of games thrown in for free at the same price, it's probably a good deal.
How to charge a Nintendo Switch controller
There are two ways to charge Switch controllers.
You can attach them to the Joy-Con charging grip, itself attached to the Switch dock via USB cable, which will charge the controllers.
Alternatively, you can attach the controllers to the Switch itself and charge the controllers that way.
Does the Nintendo Switch have Bluetooth?
The Switch doesn't come with built-in Bluetooth support, so Bluetooth headphones can't connect directly to the console straight from the box.
To get around the issue, you could pick up a set of headphones that comes with a USB-C Bluetooth adaptor.
Or you could pick up a Bluetooth adaptor designed to work with the Nintendo Switch.
Can you watch movies on the Nintendo Switch?
The video streaming options on Nintendo Switch are a bit limited compared to other consoles, but you can sync your Google Play and iTunes accounts to your Switch to watch your purchased movies.
Can the Nintendo Switch Lite play Nintendo Switch games?
Any portable-compatible games you can play on the standard Switch, you can also play on the Switch Lite.
Check out GAME's library of Switch Lite games if you want some inspiration.
Enjoyed our round-up of the best Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals, sales and bundles? We've also picked out the Currys PC World's best Black Friday deals.
Check out John Lewis' Black Friday sale here. And here's the best of Shark's Black Friday sale.