As coronavirus cases continue to creep back up, a number of locations across the country have identified positive cases.

In recent weeks schoolchildren, teaching staff and hospitality workers have been among those told to self-isolate in Swansea after cases were confirmed.

We've put together a list of all of the places in the city with confirmed cases of coronavirus.

Dunvant Primary School

On Tuesday, September 15, it was confirmed that a class of children and teaching staff at Dunvant Primary School were self-isolating after a pupil tested positive for coronavirus.

Thirty pupils and two members of staff were identified as close contacts of the child and, as a result, were asked to self-isolate.

The rest of the school has been operating as normal.

Letters were sent to parents of the pupils affected at the school advising them of what they needed to do, while the headteacher also sent letters to parents of the other children at the school to advise them that they could still attend.

Trallwn Primary School

Rebecca Barker, headteacher at the primary school, said she believed that the school was the first in Swansea to be affected.

Trallwn Primary School has 270 pupils and it was confirmed on Thursday, September 17, that 54 pupils in year one and reception classes, as well as eight members of staff, were self-isolating after a pupil tested positive for coronavirus.

The section of the school they were using was cleaned and the classrooms were locked.

The pupils returned to school on Tuesday, September 22.

Olchfa Comprehensive School

Olchfa Comprehensive School, Swansea

More than 450 students at the secondary school in Sketty have been asked to self-isolate and work from home after a student tested positive for coronavirus.

The 455 students from the school's sixth form were identified as close contacts of the individual.

The rest of the school has been operating as normal.

Olchfa headteacher Hugh Davies sent letters to the parents of other children in the school, reassuring them they could continue to attend as usual.

Pontarddulais Comprehensive School

The year 11 bubble at the secondary school was told to stay at home for 14 days from Monday, September 21.

A total of 169 pupils were being asked to self-isolate after a positive case was identified at the school.

Letters were sent to the parents of pupils affected to advise them what to do.

The headteacher sent letters to the parents of children who were outside the bubble, advising them that the rest of the school was operating normally.

Bishopston Comprehensive School

A total of 230 pupils at Bishopston Comprehensive School were told to stay at home for 14 days from Monday, September 21.

The year 10 bubble was asked to self-isolate after a student tested positive for coronavirus.

As well as those in the same year group bubble, pupils who shared the bus with the student who tested positive were identified as contacts and asked to self-isolate.

Letters were sent to the parents of affected students advising them what to do.

While the headteacher also sent out letters to parents of children who were outside the year group bubble to tell them that the rest of the school was operating as usual.

Penyrheol Comprehensive School

Pupils in a specialist unit at Penyrheol Comprehensive School are self-isolating after a member of staff tested positive for coronavirus.

Letters were sent to parents of children in the Specialist Teaching Facility (STF) at the secondary school in Gorseinon.

It was confirmed on Friday, September 18, that 10 pupils and eight members of staff had been told to self-isolate for 14 days.

The rest of the school was open as normal and the headteacher sent letters to parents of the other children in the school, advising them to attend as normal.

The STF is a unit with resources, facilities and specially trained staff to cater to the needs of children with particular learning difficulties and was to be closed for 14 days "as a precautionary measure," according to the letter to parents from the school.

Gorseinon College

It was confirmed on Friday, September 18, that a member of staff at Gower College Swansea's campus in Gorseinon had tested positive for coronavirus.

The lecturer works within the health and social care department at the college.

Some students have been asked to work from home while the college looks at the "full implications" of the situation.

The college confirmed that lecturers and students had been kept apart within classrooms and explained that as a result only some students had been asked to work from home.

Swansea University

Swansea University confirmed that 12 students had tested positive for coronavirus.

Due to patient confidentiality, it was not known if they were students at the Singleton campus or Bay campus.

Andrew Rhodes, registrar and chief operating officer at Swansea University, said: "Our immediate concerns are for the affected students and their families along with the health and wellbeing of our wider university community.

"We understand that there will be anxiety about this development but can assure students, staff, visitors and the wider community that their safety is our top priority."

Bank Statement

Eight members of staff at the Bank Statement pub in Swansea, pictured here after a 2017 refurbishment, have tested positive for coronavirus
Eight members of staff at the Bank Statement pub in Swansea, pictured here after a 2017 refurbishment, have tested positive for coronavirus

Eight members of staff at the Wetherspoon pub on Wind Street tested positive for coronavirus, with one person in hospital.

The company confirmed on Friday, September 18, that the members of staff tested positive and that one male member of staff was "admitted to hospital with a condition believed to have been caused by Covid-19".

He was asymptomatic prior to attending hospital on Tuesday, a spokesman for pub giant JD Wetherspoon said.

The first affected member of staff tested positive on September 9 and went into self-isolation but since then a further seven staff members have gone on to receive positive test results.

No Sign Wine Bar

On Sunday, September 20, No Sign Wine Bar revealed that a staff member had tested positive for coronavirus.

The venue cancelled bookings on Sunday and said it would be deep cleaning the premises.

A statement posted on its Facebook page on Sunday read: "We are cancelling all bookings today as we have been informed this morning that a routine coronavirus test from one of our team in their secondary job, has shown positive.

"No team members have shown symptoms however, we will be closely monitoring the situation, and act accordingly when opening later this week if we believe it is safe to do so."