MODEL Abbey Clancy’s puppy was saved by vets after it scoffed raisins which are toxic to dogs.
Abbey, 34, called ITV vet Scott Miller who gave labrador Geoffrey a jab to induce vomiting.
The expert said a handful of raisins could cause kidney dysfunction but Geoffrey scoffed far more when raiding a bin.
Scott said: "Abbey got in touch with me because her ridiculous dog Geoffrey decided that he was going to raid the bin and ate a huge amount of raisins.
"Raisins are very toxic to dogs. They cause significant kidney dysfunction and it's just a few raisins, five raisins per kilogram.
"In a Christmas pudding there will be hundreds, so one mouthful is more than enough to cause severe issues. It can be incredibly toxic.
"They need to be forced to vomit very, very quickly. You have to get to the vet's. And the stains you'll get on the carpet aren't the ones you want!"
Geoffrey, who was previously called Elvis but now has the same name as Abbey's dad, has caused its celeb parents heartache before.
Abbey, married to ex-football star Peter Crouch, called Scott to put his damaged leg in a cast in the spring.
MOFFATT'S MANORInside Scarlett Moffatt's modern 5-bedroom home on sale for £400k
what a gall!Kirsty Gallacher strips to her underwear to show off her ripped figure
'SO SAD'Phillip Schofield 'heartbroken' by death of former colleague as he pays tribute
'HAPPY PLACE'Inside Ant’s relationship with Anne-Marie Corbett after his TV praise for her
YOU BETMario Falcone banks £9,000 after betting a GRAND sis Giovanna would win I'm A Celeb
WHO'S THAT GIRL?Love Island's Olivia Bowen unrecognisable with brown hair and a fringe
Abbey, 34, later thanked pal Scott after he put the rascal in a pink cast after the pet damaged its leg.
She wrote: "Thank you drscottym for making our little pup better. We love you. x "
She praised the "amazing vets" who were still working through lockdown to help animals.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]