DANIEL Dubois returns to the ring this weekend as the British heavyweight champ defends his crown against Kyotaro Fujimoto at the Olympic Park.
Meanwhile, Anthony Joshua wants to fight Andy Ruiz Jr for a third time with the pair currently having a win each on their cards.
Follow the latest gossip and boxing news below...
TYSON FURY’S February 22 showdown with Deontay Wilder will be announced next week – with a third instalment in the mix for the summer.
Last year's controversial draw was a sensation as the 6ft 9in Brit outboxed the WBC king for most of the fight before suffering two late knockdowns.
Fury’s incredible recovery from the second decking went viral as the world likened him to WWE’s Undertaker character and fans have been desperate to see a rematch ever since.
And the wait is almost over as the Gypsy King has packed his bags to head to Vegas to announce would could be leg two of an era-defining trilogy.
Promoter Frank Warren told SunSport: “The fight for the 22nd will be officially confirmed next week, Tyson has got himself into a great position in America with the two fights he had over there.
“People thought they were easy fights but the motive was to build his profile and, with the WWE, he is probably better known in America than Deontay Wilder.
“That fight next year will be a monster and Tyson will confirm himself as the No1 in the world and then they will have a rubber match in the summer.
“Tyson flies out to Vegas briefly on Thursday and then comes back and goes out there for his fight camp from January 2.”
ANTHONY JOSHUA is adamant he will have a trilogy fight against Andy Ruiz Jr.
The two boxers are tied at one apiece, with AJ getting his revenge for defeat in the first with a comfortable points win against the Mexican earlier this month.
Speaking to Sky Sports about going at it against versus Ruiz Jr, Joshua said: “One trillion percent, I love boxing, I love this game.
“I always said I’d fight him in Tijuana, with his uncle as referee.
“It doesn't always have to be in the bright lights of an arena. I just love the game.
“Once I've gone through my mandatories, god willing I can get this undisputed championship fight underway.
“Me and Andy will soon see each other in the ring again. Same division same era, I'm here to take them all on.”
ANTHONY JOSHUA has already started plotting how he will beat Oleksandr Usyk.
Speaking about the mandatory challenger, he said: “A heavyweight challenger that will be in my eyesight for the end of March or early April. A very credible opponent.
“When I'm trying to build my record, I want opponents like Usyk to say that I've defeated them.
“He uses his feet very well, and positions his hands well. You can't hit him because his feet move so well.
“If you do manage to catch him, [the punches] are brushing off the gloves.
“What I'd do, as I have done already, is study him – from his footwork, his hand positioning, to his openings.
“Then I'd go to former people who have faced him and find out information on how to defeat him.”
EDDIE HEARN would sign Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez “in an absolute heartbeat” if he was to split with Golden Boy Promotions.
Mexican superstar Canelo, 29, is promoted by boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya, but the pair were embroiled in a public spat this year.
Alvarez called his promoter “disloyal” with the duo said to have fallen out after the middleweight king drew with Gennady Golovkin in 2017.
And rival promoter Hearn, whose US fights are streamed on DAZN the same as De La Hoya, admitted he would do whatever it takes to snap up the unhappy champion should he become available.
He told Business Insider: “He’s a huge draw, does unbelievable numbers, and he’s the pound-for-pound number one at the moment.
“He’s a very good fighter. In that respect, he’d be the one to get.
“It would be [the obvious fit] because he’d have to deal with DAZN and we’ve got a deal with DAZN as well.
“I would never have conversation with a fighter who was under contract. “But if he was to become available, would we want to work with Canelo? F***ing hell, in an absolute heartbeat.”